the Rift

Heart in Wire [Psyche/Open]

Chernobyl Posts: 134
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 hh :: Nine | Tallsun HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Psilo
[Image: 50c3cfe45dfd7]

Chernobyl

As dusk fell over the Basin, Chernobyl was more than ready to invite its shadowy bliss. The turn of events since her decision to become a disciple had been less than inspiring and had in fact landed her in a well of despair. Doubts and fears seemed to overwhelm her sense of direction and now she was spinning in circles trying to recover her motivation. All these months spent in waiting had done nothing for the charcoal mare and still yet, she prayed for something more.

Nothing had felt better than finding herself within the womb of the Basin where she danced alone, encased in twilight. Her frustrations were sung away amidst the midnight tune; the night life had begun and with nothing left in her way, her body began to move beneath the incandescent ribbons of light above the valley. To be lost was one thing but to be lost within the words of a silent song was quite another… Her hooves found a make believe rhythm and followed through until every muscle and tendon seemed to follow suit, each beat calculated with the soft thrumming of footfall upon the stone floor.

When sweat began to coat her hide in a glistening sheen of luminescent facing, she paused to look out into the forest as if she would happen to find a pair of prying eyes within the darkness. But nothing returned her gaze except a quiet knowledge of loneliness. It bit at her like a blade and drew a heavy sigh from her lungs. What was she doing here anyways?

But oh, I'm staring at the mess I made
As you turn, you take your heart and walk away

crushed and filled with all I found
underneath and inside, just to come around
more, give me more, give me more

pixel is by RELI<3

• Feel free to magic on her, but no murder.