Smile like you mean it (Krypt)

Krypt Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
[1/3] [Word Count: 477]

I'm a Soldier, and I will fight

text text text
"blah blah blah"
The new soldier charged towards the battle grounds. Excitement thrusting encouragement through his blood. It had been weeks since the stallion had a fight, and months since a spar. Though as of Krypt would had admirably thought of the last equine vs. equine, he had conflicted with. This was not necessarily the truth, the last apparent spar the childish one had was actually a dominant stallion chasing him off. But Krypt gave a laugh and flicked his tail of the thought. And the crooked smirk came on his lips, all he really wanted to do then was observe.

His feet trampling off and on the ground's surface. He came coming forward, with dust tossing behind his feet. The Morning sunlight skitted on his dusty coat, it had a very warming feel to it. Only making his perked mood increase with delight. This was going to be well of a good spar. The stallion had his sight fall onto the battleground where the general awaited. The soldier immediately halted near Midas, with a cloud of dust following. As the vision cleared from a sudden stop, he stood up and squinted at the sunlight in his eyes. Looking at his commander he nodded with a curved smile and exclaimed "Hello Midas!" Anyone could tell he was a bit excited to show what he could do or at least try to do.

The dusty stallion spoke on "Beautiful sunrise isn't it? It's a great view to see from here. Anyways, I will hope that you can have quite a challenge against me. Don't worry I can assure you I will try to be accurate and strong. It's been some time since I have had a friendly or in all means any kind of battling. But don't think that I will be weak because of that I can assure you! Lovely weather isn't it? Oh wait! I already said that." The stallion stopped with his chatter, and laughed. He knew Midas would surely believe he was mad through all he had just said out loud. Through his smile he spoke "I apologize, I'm just a bit excited that's all!" The atmosphere was filled with a enthusiastic feel to it.

Krypt walked away a few feet from the Pegasus. Turning around and in a pose faced his opponent. But one thing was caught off guard with his posture, he still had that smile on his face and the fact his tail was continuously flicking with excitement. "I believe I will start Midas." The soldier exclaimed, attempting to have a calm tone mixed inside his voice. He inhaled a deep breath, and came forward to Midas with some agility. The soldier reared up on his hind legs, appearing even larger than before. Before attempting to crash down onto his opponent, however Krypt would hope that his first attack would be a good one.

Summary: Comes charging at Midas, and raises up on his hind legs to come scratch on Midas right flank.

[1/3] [Word Count: 477]

junglebright.deviantart.com | someonessmall.deviantart.com | paintedspirit-stock.deviantart.com

Messages In This Thread
Smile like you mean it (Krypt) - by Midas - 03-16-2013, 12:15 AM
RE: Smile like you mean it (Krypt) - by Krypt - 03-23-2013, 11:13 AM
RE: Smile like you mean it (Krypt) - by Midas - 04-02-2013, 06:09 PM
RE: Smile like you mean it (Krypt) - by Krypt - 04-13-2013, 01:04 PM
RE: Smile like you mean it (Krypt) - by Midas - 04-27-2013, 10:36 AM
RE: Smile like you mean it (Krypt) - by Krypt - 05-02-2013, 09:29 AM
RE: Smile like you mean it (Krypt) - by Midas - 05-14-2013, 09:26 AM
RE: Smile like you mean it (Krypt) - by Official - 06-08-2013, 12:37 AM