the Rift

Smile like you mean it (Krypt)
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
Thankfully my timing had been perfect, the aim was true and kick firm—everything fell into that last move almost poetically. I could tell that he was tickled to death by actions not just because of the pressure against my shoes, but because I could hear his gasp of surprise, followed by the glorious sound of air being forced from expanded lungs. My lips curved into a tight grin of victory, an important lesson had been learned—I was curious to see if he would take it to heart. No mercy. No quarter. Even when fighting a greenhorn, or a brother; I had been trained to attack with 110% (anything less was dishonoring.) The moment my talons touched down, head started to twist along its attachment to see where my opponent was heading next.

He wisely shifted from my flank, obviously not wanting to relearn our last instruction. I’m proud to see an angry glint in his normally giddy eyes. It was thrilling to know that I had placed those annoyed little sparks behind his pupils; by now I figured it was about time this solider got serious. My ears paint their way along this ebony skull, sensing when his dusty body comes flying around, to I presume try for another attack. I twist to meet his approach with head and neck slithered at an angle—mimicking his movements my hindquarters also bunch up to pull this bulk into a standing rear. Much to my dismay his direction makes attempt for my chiseled mug; I can tell because of how the walkers foul smelling breath thrusts past a personal barrier of contact.

Movements spurred by a frantic desire to see my facade remain without mark I twist further along the right side of his neck. Exposing mane and the fleshy part of my upper nape, instead of soft snout and eyes. His teeth land across the scruff, pulling at my mane painfully and eating into flesh. My teeth fall flat against each other, grinding to somehow lessen the pain of his viper like strike. He would be mistaken to celebrate just yet thought; through the burn of my now throbbing neck I open jaws to slip a final bite along his own nape.

Summary: (3,3) Bites at Krypt’s neck.

[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Smile like you mean it (Krypt) - by Midas - 03-16-2013, 12:15 AM
RE: Smile like you mean it (Krypt) - by Krypt - 03-23-2013, 11:13 AM
RE: Smile like you mean it (Krypt) - by Midas - 04-02-2013, 06:09 PM
RE: Smile like you mean it (Krypt) - by Krypt - 04-13-2013, 01:04 PM
RE: Smile like you mean it (Krypt) - by Midas - 04-27-2013, 10:36 AM
RE: Smile like you mean it (Krypt) - by Krypt - 05-02-2013, 09:29 AM
RE: Smile like you mean it (Krypt) - by Midas - 05-14-2013, 09:26 AM
RE: Smile like you mean it (Krypt) - by Official - 06-08-2013, 12:37 AM