the Rift

starry girl, take me away [Irrydae]

Tingal Posts: 110
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17 hh :: 9 years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
dark
      Tingal
      sometimes being unique takes it's toll

I glance at the sky, odd lights dancing through the clouds. Curious, I step forward, neck outstretched. The lights come closer, and then a figure emerges from the clouds. A pegasus' form shimmers into view, body illuminated by dancing lights. The pegasus comes closer, landing in the fields. Perking my coal black ears, I wander towards the pegasus.

Eyelids closed, the pagasus dozes off, unaware of my presence. I look at her hooves, dusted in gold and pressed firmly into the ground. Dragging my green orbs over her body, I take note of the odd, purple markings that blotch her body. Her base coat is brown, and her locks are cream, tassels of purple mixed in. Her tail is purple, but ends in a white cream. Watching her sleep sounded a bit creepy, but I was so intrigued. When a breeze begins to blow and the mare's eyelids flutter open, I bound out of sight, acting as though I hadn't seen her at all.

Flicking black audits back, I hear the rustling of leaves and the sound of hooves hitting dirt. I can smell the mare now, she's close. I can taste her scent upon my tongue. It was sweet, welcoming. Trying not to get lost in her scent, I flick my tail. The hoofsteps come to an abrupt stop, and the scent of fear drifts from the mare. Tilting my head, I'm able to look at her. Her eyes are gold, and they meet my leafy green orbs.

"Hello there. No need to fear me." I smile, my features washing over in joy. "I'm Tingal, and you are?" Admiring the mares' purple markings, my words slide out of my lips swiftly. "You have very beautiful markings." Nodding my head, I glance at my black stripes that were scattered over my body. How I wished I was normal. Flicking my black ears back, I flare my dark nostrils. The mare stood there, waiting. For what? Tilting my head like a confused dog, I stare at the mare. I probably looked really stupid. Straightening my head back up, I smile, showing I wasn't going to harm her.

"Talk"
MoonsongStock | table by Tay

Messages In This Thread
starry girl, take me away [Irrydae] - by Tingal - 03-16-2013, 05:55 PM
RE: starry girl, take me away [Irrydae] - by Tingal - 03-20-2013, 08:16 PM