the Rift

Forever Hopeful (Phi, Ktu, Archi, Joining)

Casimir Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Ice blue eyes find nothing in the way of his steps, and the white draft travels back to the place that was once his home, where his mother and brothers lived peacefully. He wasn’t apart of the piece, and now it was just him and his brothers. They were still missing one, but that didn’t mean that he still didn’t have family. He wanted to join with the ones that his eldest brother had. Archibald was in charge now, and it had to respect that, which he did. Archibald. He didn’t know quite what to think of his actions or the way he spoke to him and the rest, but it may be because he is younger and naïve. Being two years of age doesn’t compare to much life experience, and being blind for most of it doesn’t help your case much either.

He strode carefully, making sure he could feel the soft and stable ground beneath him, hoping he wouldn’t find something that would trip him. But he did, a large thick branch. He fell, scrapping his right lower leg as he landed. It burned a bit, but he was used to this, and he got up and kept moving. It was these times that he wished for his companion. He knew if he had one, she would help him and protect him, maybe even heal him from the scrapes and cuts he gets from moving around. He sighs, thinking that it might happen eventually, but he can’t be sure of anything anymore. Still moving forward, he reaches the boarders of the Foothills, and he can sense that he has.

Words reach out of his mouth, tongue stuck to the roof of his mouth as he tries to find those who are in charge. Though he can’t see them much, he should be able to find them, speaking loudly enough, and they should be able to come to him.

“Lead- leaders of the Fo- foothills…I wishto be acc-ccepted into thiss place, soIcan join m-my bro-others.” His words are twisted and hard to understand, and he begins to be nervous. Archibald is already here, and he wonders if he will come and find him.

"Deep in the ocean, dead and cast away... where innocence is burned in flames..."

Picture by Tamme
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

Concern was what Ophelia immediately felt when she saw the pale stallion wander blindly into her land. She could not tell how well he could see, but the way he ambled with such hesitant steps, one knee bleeding, it was obvious that he was partially blind. A frown worked over her gray lips, wondering why the physically defective were seeking a place with a group of mercenaries and spies. Battling required all the senses, and spying certainly required sight. What did he hope to gain? Would she be forced to turn him away?

Cautiously, Ophelia approached, catching his stuttering words patiently, dual colored eyes watching him with sadness. "I am Ophelia, one of the leads of this land now," she murmured quietly. "You seek your brothers? Who are they?" she asked curiously, waiting patiently before casting a glance out over the battlefield of her herd. Many stallions resided here, but if she had to guess, the stature of this blind pale creature and Archibald were similar, but this one was a unicorn.

She hoped that one of this brothers would arrive soon and shed light on this situation, because Ophelia was at a loss. The thought of having to turn down this invalid was disconcerting, but she was unsure of his liabilities to the strength and operations of the Grey. Whatever answer lay in this situation rested with his brothers. Perhaps this issue was only temporary; perhaps he was cursed by the gods? "Your leg is scraped... do you need help?"

COME TO ME
we run away forever from this misery

tangled-stock | Salsola stock

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Casimir Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Another of slightly similar coloring joined the draft. It a mare of all pureness, but the tips of her white hair were dyed red. He could only see her red eye, and thought it was strange that such a mare had red eyes. Ophelia was her name, and he knew that she was just as she said she was. He started to become nervous, twitching a bit, almost getting to the point of shaking.

“M-my brot-thers are…” He stopped, pausing to catch his breath. He didn’t want to make a fool of himself, but he was just so damn nervous. He took a moment to breathe, getting himself in order. He pretended he was talking to Kipp, and he closed his eyes while he talked to her, and it helped him talk in an understandable manner.

“My brothers are Archibald, Kipp, Emerson, Tajheri, Vincent, Wilder, Knox, Darwin, and Evers. I am one of the Mandrake sons. I know some were apart of this band before the invasion that took place. I am hoping to join them here. However, I know that I may not be of much use right now. As you can probably tell, I am almost completely blind. That is how I ended up with my leg bleeding. However, my hopes are to quest for magic allowing me to retrieve my sight back, and get a companion that will help me see as well. If you have any open positions you need filled, I will gladly try to take it. Please tell me are my brothers still here, or I may just have gone on a wild goose chase.”

He opened his eyes again, seeing the pristine mare in front of him, and he shook a little. He didn’t want to keep traveling all over the land to look for them, and there would have to be a time where they would have to find him. He was the blind one, and he kept going around and getting himself hurt. But he knew it was in his best interesting to keep moving. He had nothing better to do, nothing else to live for but his brothers. He sighed, feeling lonely and out casted. All he wanted to do was be with his family again, and be apart of them.

"Deep in the ocean, dead and cast away... where innocence is burned in flames..."

Picture by Tamme