Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: 12 Buff: NOVICE
Rita :: Greyhound :: Water Mold imi

We should be happy ever after
Happiness and laughter
What a natural disaster

Evers Questing; Torasin, open.
Anyone is free to post.

--

Little hooves carried the ageing body of Evers through the long dry grasses that got thinner the closer he got to the Heart itself. This was the last leg of his quest, a journey that had taken him as far south as the Dragons Throat for the three ingredients Lord Earth had requested. Dirt, water and fire. The last one being the most difficult. The former Chief walked with a clatter, a metal bucket swung from his maw that carried the arid dirt of the Throat and the clean waters from the Thistle Meadow. It was his hope that today he would finally end his long, arduous quest and he could return to the Earth triumphant. All the little blue had wanted was a friend, like Archibald and Loretta as well as Knox and Manhattan. Yet life seemed to have had different ideas in store for him and without a moments notice he was swept up to lead a herd of his own.

Evers often thought of his brothers, the oddity of Knox and the disappearance of Mandrake. He wondered if Archibald was getting on well, he knew the giant was no doubt throwing his weight around somewhere and boasting his warrior prowess. His title was rather apt. As was his own at one time, though Evers wasn't quite so sure The Able mooched around trying to figure out a way of getting fire out of a hole. The blue couldn't quite put his finger on it, but sometimes he felt like he was two horses, a quiet scholar who dedicated his life to study and history. On the other hand he was The Able, a former mighty Chief of the Foothills who walked with an air of confidence and held the responsibility proudly.

Right now, he felt like he had fallen back into his philosophical state of mind and it didn't bother him one bit. He just had to find a different meaning of The Able.

The blue stallion came to a halt as close as he dared get to the flaming hole, staring at it for a while. Mind trying to come up with some fantastic way of getting a flame out of there. The scholar sighed and placed his bucket on the ground, coming to the conclusion that it would be so much easier if he could simply walk through fire.

Torasin Posts: 132
Deceased
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.1 :: 8
imi
at what speed must I live, to be able to see you again?

Torasin and his brown friend had been lingering around the heart, cropping at the grass that grew there whilst Kiba stared into the pit of fire with a look of extreme fascination. It was peaceful and the Moon Doctor found the calmness he'd been looking for, maybe he would travel onto the beach after. It had been sometime since they had set foot on it's grainy surface and danced in the glittering waters. If they set off now they could be there by morning tomorrow, though it looked like Kiba didn't really want to leave all that soon. Toraisn sighed and continued chewing, maybe in an hour or so the dragon would lose his interest. Or so he hoped. The had both remained like that for a matter of minutes until a new scent permeated around his nostrils and gilded ears pricked, head lifting into an alert position. His bonded had managed to drag himself away from the fire to land cautiously on his companion's patched rump to watch for who it was that entered that disturbed their recently found peace.

Minutes seemed like hours but finally a little blue horse emerged and made his way over to the hell hole. His eyes seemed glazed over in thought as he stared intently at the pit. Torasin simply watched him for a few moments, noting his malnourishment with a wave of concern and the strange horns that stuck out of his neck on both sides. What a strange horse he was! Kiba nudged his bonded with his tail and together they made their way over to the blue horse, stopping not too close and proffering his head in a happy greeting. "Does something trouble you, Sir?" He asked in a sincere voice, Kiba softly trilling from the groove in his back. Claws twisted around pale mane.

They both waited anxiously to see how they would be received, Torasin dearly hoping that this unicorn wasn't of the notorious Aurora Basin who liked to take what wasn't theirs. If he was, then the Doctor was surely doomed, his kindness had left him wide open for attack with only his dragon's keen senses as a defence.

& kiba
torasin

how much more do I have to lose, before my heart is forgiven?
image by schwartze @ deviantart.com | table by phantom

Adele Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
[Image: 515cd56161db3]

The FireHeart

Dainty diamond hooves wove their way through the heated landscape. Adele wasn't quite sure where she was going, her sense of direction had been lost with her memory. Her blue and red coat was glazed with a soft sheen of sweat, her pelt glimmering almost as much as her hooves. Vera flew ahead, distancing herself from her bonded. When Adele told the dragon they were utterly lost, she had stopped speaking to her. How rude a creature, she supposedly had known for a very long time, could be!

The sparse grass around Adele's hooves quickly turned to rocks. The air grew hot and littered with ash. 'It's so different from the Foothills,' Adele thought to herself, bi-colored eyes scanning the new scenery with interest. She didn't know much of this land and was very eager to learn more about it, especially after she had lost her memory.

Kimber sprang the young fem's mind, causing her heart to twist painfully. Where had her friend gone? Where had Adele gone?

With a lump in her throat, Adele continued to pick her way through the rocks. If she had known Kimber for so long, had she known others? Did she have family that missed her? Had they had the decency to even look for her? Certainly they would, if they were her family. It made Adele positive that she had no family, and if she did, they were nowhere in this land.

An image of a painted stallion with a brown dragon perched on his back standing near a lithe dark blue horse who had odd spikes protruding from his neck sprang into Adele's mind, realizing quickly what Vera had found. Other horses in this horrid land! Adele's gaited shifted to an excited bouncy trot, a smile adorning her lips as she fought to store away her thoughts for later.

Vera's little white body flew toward Adele, chirping madly in excitement. "Lead me to them! Quick, Vera, they could help us!" Adele nickered to her companion. The dragon continued to fly and Adele had to trot to keep up with her. Every now and then, Adele would stumble over the rocks, unused to the terrain. The pair soon came upon the horses Vera had saw, Adele slowing her gait and her eyes wide and curious.

Adele's little white dragon landed in her magical mane of fire, beady eyes looking at the brown dragon with interest. She had only ever met one other creature who was a dragon, Dei, and Adele was almost certain they'd never see him again, or Jackal, or Kimber. "Hello there," Adele spoke softly, approaching the horses from behind. "Is there is any way I can be of assistance to either of you? I'm Adele, and this is Vera," She smiled, excitement gleaming in her eyes, oblivious to the fact that she had once been good friends with the painted stallion. But that was another life that Adele had long since forgotten.

[hope you don't mind me throwing in Adele! If you'd like her to go away, just tell me c: ]

"Thinking. Speaking. Acting."

Table Header credits go to baylee.
The dragon goes to baylee also.

Evers the Able Posts: 82
Hidden Account

Happiness and laughter
What a natural disaster

Evers looked up from the Heart to notice the golden stud for the first time and silently cursed himself for not being more observant earlier. His gaze, however, was immediately drawn to the brown dragon who perched on the stallion's back, Evers had very rarely come across such creatures and he felt excitement bubble up through his old bones. The stranger had a lingering scent of many, suggesting he was maybe apart of a herd though which one Evers couldn't quite tell as blue ears swivelled to catch the chap's words. How humbly he spoke! It had been sometime since Evers had heard such an honest voice, it was like a sweet song on his lobes and so different from the angered voices that often plagued meetings with his brothers. The hints of blasphemous plans that laced through their voices, there was nothing like that in this stallion before him who stood with an innocent curiosity. The blue stared back for a moment, gaze shifting between the horse and his dragon before he began to part his lips. However, before he could answer the good gentleman's question another scent wafted around his nostrils and gaze sharply shifted.

It was a young mare of brown and blue hues, her hair alight with fire and accompanied by yet another dragon. This on as pale as snow. Evers' eyes bulged, he'd never seen a mare of such colour like this before and where were all these dragons coming from? She bounced over with what looked like excitement in her step and approached them, her voice was soft when she spoke and asked if they needed any help. For a moment Evers was completely dumb founded, who were these strangers before him with creatures of legend? He swallowed, but slowly a plan began to form in his mind and he felt a chuckle at how fate had suddenly swung his way. Maybe these two could help him.

Slowly, Evers proffered his head to both in regal greeting, carefully choosing his next words. "Hello, I'm Evers the Able. Actually I am in need of assistance, I have been sent on a quest by the God of Earth to collect fire from this very hole, but I'm at a loss as to how to get it out. Would you and your friends be willing to help me?" he asked in his quiet, polite vocals. Excited at the prospect of finally finishing his quest, he unconsciously moved closer to his bucket. It had been a long time and a lot of things had happened to him, becoming a Chief was something he never thought would happen. Though he had enjoyed his short reign and missed his brothers dearly. Maybe after finally finishing his quest, he would be able to go find them.

Deceased
imi

It seemed like a matter of seconds that they waited until a familiar figure caught the edges of Torasin's vision. Quickly, he head swung round to get a better view and the healer couldn't believe his eyes when he saw the familiar red and blue form of Adele. Her fiery mane brought back memories from the day they had both come across some liquid from the stars and they had both rather foolishly drank it. His own coat had been changed, it sparkled with dramatic swirls and blotches of dark blue. The gentle boy had been turned to represent the galaxy whilst Adele had been given fire in her mane and her white splash had turned blue. He remembered her also as the daughter of Aera the Shadow Kissed, his former Leader and one he had met the first time he had come to the Oasis. It was Adele indeed. The familiar white form of Vera followed her and Kiba trilled happily to the small dragon, thrashing his tail with excitement at seeing another like himself. Kiba had, of course, met Vera once before in the Threshold and had highly approved of her even though in dragonic terms he was her superior. The little brown never seemed to pay too much attention to his own species customs.

"Adele! Vera! It has been such a long time since I have seen you ma'am." He said, there was an uncertainty lacing his voice however. She had introduced herself like she didn't know either of them and Torasin felt a growing confusion bubbling inside. Surely she remembered him? Kiba seemed to echo the same sentiment and dug his claws further into his bonded's pale mane with anxiety. Before Torasin could voice his fears, however, the blue stallion finally spoke and Torasin swivelled gilded ears to listen intently. He spoke his name and then of gods, of dangerous quests and asked for their aid in retrieving fire from the heart. The healer felt his bonded's mood change into overpowering eagerness, it seemed Kiba was up for proving himself, but if the other white felt the same then he might be in for a battle. Torasin simply rolled his eyes at his bonded; dragons.

The Moon Doctor frowned once before he spoke, the Able? His eyes widened before he turned back to the skinny blue. "You must be the former Chief of the Foothills! It's an honour kind Sir! My name is Torasin, Sir, and my bonded friend is Kiba." The dragon trilled in flamboyant greeting before turning back to stare hungrily at the hole. Torasin laughed and flicked his tail at the dragon "My friend seems very inclined to help you." He chuckled through each word.

He turned his gaze upon Adele then, wondering if she too would help or if she even remembered him.

& kiba
torasin

Casimir Posts: N/A
Unregistered
A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable
but more useful than a life spent doing nothing

He walks on quick hooves, desperately trying to find someone. There is always something wrong with Casimir, and there will always be. He finds to find his brother, any one of them. His trips over something, a twig maybe, and falls face first into hard ground, feeling his cranium rattling back and forth like he was a bobble head. He makes himself get up despite the pain, and continues on with purpose to find one of his brothers. As he moves North, he feels the temperature raise, and he begins to sweat, making his black legs turn darker and his white body a light grey.

Small hole in his eye detects something bright, and he watches as fire dances around it. Where was he? He hadn’t known there was any place around here with fire, except for the Veins of the Gods. More fire as he looks around. But wait; there is something in the distance. No, not something, someone…lots of some ones. He moved with feet barely touching on each step, feeling he would burn himself it he touched the ground for too long. He managed to make it after a while of awkwardly “hopping” over. There, he found who he was looking for.

There was a mare with hair as light as the fires around him, and he noticed her first. Then there was a paint of some sort, standing near by where his brother was. There were two dragons that accompanied them, which was interesting to the white’s mind. They were talking, but the draft couldn’t wait for this. He had to tell Evers now. He rushed up to his side, yelling his name.

“Evers! Evers! Please, help me! Something terrible has happened to Kipp. He’s all…well crazy! I don’t know why, but it’s just awful.” He looked at the others then, and suddenly got shy, and hid behind his older brother. He gave them a sheepish smile, trying to show that he wasn’t trying to be rude, but he didn’t offer his name. He wasn’t good at this social stuff, so it was best for him to let Evers do the talking.

OCC: Casimir popping in to help his big brother, and tell him about Kipp.

walk walk walk
"Talk talk talk".

Image Credits

Unregistered

The FireHeart

The golden stallion seemed to take quite a bit of interest in Adele, greeting her with an exuberant welcome, acknowledging Vera as well. His words confused the blue and red mare, as she cocked her head slightly, watching the brown dragon trill at the sight of Vera. Although the stallion greeted her happily, there was a hint of uncertainty in his kind vocals. Odd.

If Adele had known Kimber for quite a long time, that meant she must've met others. Perhaps this painted fellow had known her after all. Adele's dual colored eyes widened, turning her head back to it's normal stance. "I - I'm so sorry. I've had an accident; Vera and I lost our memories..." Adele stuttered, eyes looking downcast as her voice faded. Vera chirped back to the brown dragon, a purr rising in her throat at the sight of the brown.

'He is cute,' Vera's words cut into Adele's mind as the little dragon curiously peered at her fellow companion of legend. Adele flicked an ear back at the white, brows furrowed and a smirk on her maw. 'You think anyone with a dragon following in his tracks is cute,' Adele argued as the slender blue stallion began to speak. 'That is not true!' Vera snapped, her claws digging into Adele's nape. 'Yes, it is. You find no other stallions cute,' Adele pointed out, abandoning the conversation as she turned her full attention to the blue.

Evers the Able. An odd name, but not as quite as odd as the painted's who went by Torasin. The brown dragon tangled in his pale mane was called Kiba. Adele stayed quiet as the two talked, listening intently to their words. As the conversation wore on, Vera started to get more and more excited, as well as Adele. A smile leapt to the mare's blue lips, the thought of working with Torasin and Evers was a joyful one! Especially since Evers was a former lead of the Foothills, he might be so kind as to lead her to the place. After all, she would be helping him with his quest, therefor he would owe her.

"It's a pleasure, Evers the Able," Adele began with a flick of her mystical tail of fire. "Vera and I are here to help," Adele nodded, the little white dragon chirping her agreement.

Then something truly unexpected happened.

A horse with a body white as snow and legs darker than ash trotted up to Evers, his horns each curling a different direction; one up one down. He seemed to beg for the slender blue, which to Adele seemed quite rude. Who would just trot up to a horse and demand their assistance like this?

Table Header credits go to baylee.

Sakura Posts: 41
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 16hh :: Two Years (at time of death) Buff: NOVICE
Emily

Sakura

(Trying first person, please bare with me - hope its ok I popped her in here, if not ill delete it)

I had not really seem my Daddy much since my birth, mother always told us that he was busy with big important herd things. So when I saw him herding out away from the Edge I took my chance and followed him. His longer legs made much bigger and steadier steps than that of my own, as this was the first time I had been anywhere other that within World's Edge. My light green eyes take in everything with pure interest and curiosity. So much so that I fall behind my Daddy by quiet a bit. Thankfully I soon pick up the welcoming smell that is my home and quickly follow him onward. He was in a place I did not know the name of, simply eating grass. I linger near by, not sure if Daddy would be mad that I followed him or not. But of course I followed him as one day I wanted to be just like him. Already I had discovered I could lessen both mental and physical pain in others. Maybe I could be a good helper when my Daddy had to heal someone? In the meantime I wanted to learn as much as I could from him.

It wasn't long before another was noticed by my Daddy, a blue stallion with horns coming out of his... neck?! He was not like any of those with horns that call the Edge their home. My Daddy went to speak to him, but I was to far away to over hear any of the conversation. moments later a strangely colored mare and white dragon arrived, and from the looks of things Daddy knew them. She was maybe.... big brother Aaron's age? I couldn't be sure unless I got a closer look. I had barely started forward when another stallion arrived. He seemed upset by something and that is when I knew I needed to find out what was going on. Gangly foal legs carry me forward, looking over the newcomer as well. More strange looking horns that curled instead of growing straight up to the sky. The strangely colored mare spoke of helping the blue stallion as I drew closer. Shyly I place myself by my Daddy's right side, leaning in a bit to press against him if he would allow it. Softly I spoke up "I want to help to." My eyes flash to the faces of the adults, wondering if i was even big enough to be of any help. All I really wanted was to spend some time with my Daddy.

"talking the talk"

skyseeker@flickr

Evers the Able Posts: 82
Hidden Account

Happiness and laughter
What a natural disaster

The painted boy seemed to already know the two newest arrivals, Adele and Vera, he wondered if they too had come from the land of Isilme. It was highly possible and not all that surprising if Evers didn't know them, he liked to keep himself to himself. Unless it was brother business. He wondered if these horses would have a different opinion of him if they knew what kind of unsavoury things he got up to when with his brothers, he'd been through the rituals of Mandrake so many times that the vulgar no longer bothered him. He was the next oldest from Wilder and potentially one of the most successful alongside his much larger brother Archibald. Though the Able didn't really have a desire to live so closely to that hairy brute, he only managed tolerance of him in meetings, but sooner or later he would have to return to the Foothills. To go find him and figure out what he is meant to do next. His thoughts were broken when the paint turned to speak with him, exclaiming at his title before offering his own dragon's services. "Indeed, good man. Tell your friend he has my thanks, I think I'll need all the help I can get."

A smile drifted onto his features and remained there until he caught sight of Casimir, his body freezing in shock. The pale, blind brother who tended to defer to Evers on most occasions, especially when Archibald was around, like the skinny blue was some solid protection. Evers never really knew why Casimir was like this, but put up with him anyway. Family was family after all. "Kipp? Slow down Casimir you're not making any sense. Explain it slowly to me, what's wrong with him?" His quiet voice held notes of anxiety, it had been sometime since he'd seen Kipp, not since the meeting in the woods. What could of happened to him? Was this Mandrake's doing? Or Archibald's? Or someone else? Or Something? So many questions he wanted to ask, but he waited patiently on Casimir, hoping the boy would calm down and tell the tale slowly.

It was Adele's turn to speak then and Evers dragged his troubled mind away from the matters of family, blue ears twitching to take in her words. As soon as he processed them his little face lit up, finally he could finish his quest. All of a sudden he wanted shower the two with thanks, but schooled his expression and turned his attention to the task at hand. "I cannot thank you two enough for aiding me! I will owe you both a debt after this." He proffered his head to both Torasin and Adele. "If you could have your wonderful dragon friends fly into the Heart and retrieve the fire, a good solid stick should do and if one of you could help carry it back to the Veins? I would be very grateful." Even his shy tones held hints of excitement. Not long know and the quest that seemed like it would go on forever, would finally be over.

The next event to happen was totally out of the blue as Evers' gaze fell upon a young gangly foal who seemed to bare resemblance to the painted gentleman. She further confirmed his thoughts when she leaned into the gilded stud and the skinny stallion offered her a warm smile and the bow of his head. "I would not want you to get hurt, little one." He said, kindly to her before falling silent and allowing the others to speak.

Deceased
imi

Torasin watches as a young grey comes skidding into their small meeting by the fiery hole, by his posture and by his words the paint would guess that something, somewhere was terribly wrong. He wanted to nudge the poor boy and soothe him of his fears, but the way he shrank behind the blue roan told him that it would be best if he remained exactly where he was. Perhaps this was a private matter that the child had blurted out in his panic, if it was, then Torasin would pretend like he hadn't heard anything. If it was none of his business then it was none of his business. Kiba, however, was watching the grey with an intense fascination, feeling the emotion on the air whilst his golden friend turned back to listen when the skinny stallion spoke. Indeed he had been right, the blue was the former Chief and the healer wondered briefly what it was he was doing with his spare time now. Apart from fulfilling quests from Gods.

The blue horn offers his thanks.

He has a dependable heart.

The dragon's reply was simple and cryptic at the same time, Torasin often wondered what it was like to be Kiba. To see straight into someone, like reading a book. He knew the brown could be wrong sometimes, but it was few and far between.

His attention turned back to Adele then and concern swept across his face. She had lost her memories? What a terrible thing. Did she even remember her mother? Or the Oasis? Torasin shook his head sadly, but managed to offer her a gentle smile. "I'm so sorry such a thing happened to you Adele. I was there, when your mane changed into fire and the white splash on your body was turned blue. I was of the same herd of you and served your mother. I am now and always will be your friend, ma'am" he said with golden kindness. Maybe she would find many more happier memories, it must be like starting your life over again in a new world. Maybe, in the end, it wasn't such a bad thing. It was almost like a second chance.

Before he could say anymore, the healer noticed the flurry of long skinny legs and the beautiful pale form of his daughter. His face lit up into one of glorious fatherly love and when she came to lean into him, he gently snuffled her mane with affection. Sakura's words were soft and Torasin thought her brave to speak in such strange company, his heart growing a little prouder when she spoke the words of wanting to help. Torasin lowered his maw to touch her small one, his green eyes glittering "it is a great thing to have compassion and a giving heart my little Princess. May that grow along with you, but for now stay by my side and remember the kindness shown today."

He lifted his head up then and smiled broadly at her, maybe one day she would help a great many horses. Torasin turned to contemplate the situation before looking to Kiba who apparently already had a plan. He sent a series of images into Torasin's mind and the gilded healer nodded in confirmation as the brown went to pick up a good, solid lump of wood and flew off to the searing hole. The brown dived and lowered the wood, setting it alight as he did so before arching back up and emerging with a flourish into the air. He then flew quickly and offered the burning wood to Vera. "I am duty bound not to remain away from my herd for long, would you mind helping Evers carry this to the Veins, Milday Adele and Vera? You will have to be quick, but your white should be able to keep the flame alight." He asked sincerely. If he wasn't a council member of the Edge, he might of accompanied Evers, but his role was head of healing. A healer could not be away for long, not if he wanted to serve his herd properly.

Hoping Adele would accept, Torasin turned back to Sakura and nudged her neck. "Come Sakura, we must return." With that he turned away and spoke his farewells over his shoulder.

[Exit Torasin. xD I can set us up a father/daughter thread in the Edge if you'd like Emily? ^^]

& kiba
torasin

Casimir Posts: N/A
Unregistered
A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable
but more useful than a life spent doing nothing

Eyes still moved back and forth between the other horses, and his was still nervous. The mare seemed gave him a disapproving look, and he hid more behind his brother. But upon Evers responding to him, he was forced to come back around and come in front of the now smaller crowd. The filly had come up, and it sounded as though she was the daughter of the paint that had the brown dragon. In his leaving, he was sure that the filly would follow, so that would leave the blue flaming mare, her white dragon, Evers, and himself.

Casimir gulped, trying to calm himself down. He tried, but it didn’t work as well as he had hoped, and he was gasping for breath. He couldn’t picture Kipp this time, because all that he had of him now was the haunting images of him flailing about and calling his name, like he wasn’t even there. It scared him so much, and he simply was in too much of a panic.

“Brother, Kipp…we were in the forest, and I was wondering, and then Kipp came, and then this thing that was in Knox’s body came. What is going on with Knox? He isn’t himself; there is something inside him that isn’t right. He doesn’t have his spirit, and Manhattan knows it too. But with Kipp, after we left, I followed him because he was stumbling around, and then he started acting crazy, and he was singing, then yelling and acting like I was some sort of scary monster, and he was calling my name and…I panicked and I said I would try to find help. I left him, but I wasn’t sure what else to do. Oh god, please tell me I made the right choice."

walk walk walk
"Talk talk talk".

Image Credits

Unregistered

The FireHeart

Adele's eyes grow wide as she listens to Torasin, her dual colored eyes drifting down to her blue legs. It was an odd characteristic, but she rarely thought anything of it. Apparently it wasn't something she was born with, but something that had simply happened to her. The painted's words finish and Adele looks back at him with grateful eyes. "Thank you, Torasin. Rest assured that you will be be my friend and I will greet you with a smile, memories or no memories," She smiles at her own words. It was a happy thought to be able to recollect all of her memories, of who she had been before her accident. "I hope our paths cross again, soon, my friend."

With that, Adele diverts her attention to a young filly who had snuck into the adult's conversation. Her coat was painted, much like Torasin's. Her whispers to the older stallion and affection in her touch made Adele certain that the little filly was his daughter. The blue and red mare watches them, eyes curious. She had never known such a bond of parent and child. Well, if she had, she would've forgotten all about it. Perhaps Adele would bear herself a child one day. Then she remembers her swelling stomach and the movements inside of it. She couldn't be with child, could she?

The mare places the thoughts in the back of her mind, turning to look at Evers and the horse who hid behind him as if his life depended on it. They whispered, but Adele didn't think much of it besides how rude the shy horse had been, barging into the group without introduction.

Adele decides the others aren't doing anything interesting enough to focus her attention on, so she moves on to look at Vera. The two merely studied each other till Evers tells them what to do. Kiba offered the flaming stick to Vera, and the little white took it readily, excitement sparkling in her eyes, glad to finally be of use to someone. At Torasin's words, Adele nods to him, turning to look once more at Evers.

"You may lead the way, Evers," Adele smiles, Vera airborne with the fire lit stick by her shoulder. The blue and red mare knew nothing of the Gods of Helovia, or of what exactly Evers was questing for, or why he was doing it, but she felt a need to help him anyways. Why not help someone in need?

Table Header c redits go to baylee.