the Rift

Balancing act (Faelene, Open)

Faelene Posts: 297
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 9 Buff: NOVICE
Sica

G l a c i e r s ... m e l t i n g

There is a pleasant laugh that escapes her when seeing Sielu's expression, and a smile she can't contain. Sielu appeared suddenly fearless to the simple challenge. Though she made no sound she felt her warm breath, and it assured her, Sielu was ready to see more of their world. Faelene lazily grazed while keeping an eye on their surroundings, and at times offering an adorning gaze to the young Unicorn.

Time would pass and ears had caught the sound of the appaloosa filly before her silver eyes noticed her heading their way. This didn't set the mother into much anxiety, the young always attracted to those their age, and Sielu was something new to look at. Besides Faelene knew who this child was, Frost Fyre, her mother Lerya while her father remained a mystery too. Faelene did not know her very well , but she didn't depict any harm, and the older filly greeted them rather politely. "Thank you, this is Sielu and I'm Faelene by the way," she offered with a half smile when her eyes met the brilliant green of the filly. Faelene wasn't the center of attention, and could see Frost Fyre marvel at the dancing hair of Sielu's. The mother cast a quiet look to her daughter who was hanging close to her side, the spot she always seemed to find when she was unsure. They were not overwhelmed by a crowd, and for that she could be grateful.

"She's a filly too, just a little older than you," Faelene tried to use a point, letting her see how Frost Fyre was not yet grown either. The red maned didn't pick up fear from her child, but this was someone new. Carefully, she tried to gauge reactions between the girls, while waiting to hear her daughter's unique voice or see if she would talk to Frost instead.

[Image: faeleneicon.png]

Messages In This Thread
Balancing act (Faelene, Open) - by Sielu - 03-16-2013, 11:01 PM
RE: Balancing act (Faelene, Open) - by Faelene - 03-17-2013, 01:48 AM
RE: Balancing act (Faelene, Open) - by Frost Fyre - 03-17-2013, 07:45 AM
RE: Balancing act (Faelene, Open) - by Sielu - 03-21-2013, 01:06 PM
RE: Balancing act (Faelene, Open) - by Faelene - 04-08-2013, 05:20 PM