the Rift

Easy Catch [Angora/Psyche]

Angora Posts: 71
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15hh :: Died at 6yo Buff: NOVICE
Vallie
After walking for a few moments, my lust fell to an all time low. The color of the scenery faded ever so slowly into black and white. The cold surging through my veins. Time had come and gone so quickly. My life had been fast forwarding. I had only been here for just barley over a season and I had held a captive then become one myself. I had started making a small dent in Helovia. Some horses knew me, but most didn't, but I was going to become known. I hadn't come just for the fun of it. I had come with goals planted firmly in my mind. I so badly wanted to meet many more horses, but not in this way. Being ripped from the wilds and being put into a special category for prisoners was sickening.

"I would ask you to be quiet. This is not a safe place to attract attention to one's self." As his voice shut the fuck up, I snorted not caring for anything he told me. I had seen no one. So what was to be scared about? I had heard racism blossomed in a place called the Basin. Twisting my lobes backwards, I ignore everything he says. Rolling my eyes and tossing my head in boredom every once in a while. This was not a good time for this horned beast to be telling me what to do. After a few moments of his words, a soft smile plastered his face. I held a grudge and kept my stern face iron hard.

We walked some more. Some weird bird keeping a watchful eye high in the sky. Leading me to a cave, he said 'After you.' Fuck yourself bitch. I hated him now. Didn't he understand I don't like the cold, nor being a prisoner? I walked into the cave. The cave was marginally warmer since it was shielded from the winds that howled into the entrance. After I got far enough in, I turn quickly. Facing the stallion. "What do you want?" Venom dripping from my words. Each was quiet, but that was always a bad sign. It was a major red flag. When my voice gets low it means I better hear answers or I'll fuck you up. I did have magic that needed to be worked out...

Messages In This Thread
Easy Catch [Angora/Psyche] - by Mauja - 03-19-2013, 06:42 AM
NOT SO Easy Catch [Angora/Psyche] - by Angora - 03-19-2013, 04:05 PM
RE: Easy Catch [Angora/Psyche] - by Mauja - 03-19-2013, 04:39 PM
RE: Easy Catch [Angora/Psyche] - by Angora - 03-19-2013, 05:20 PM
RE: Easy Catch [Angora/Psyche] - by Mauja - 03-19-2013, 05:42 PM
RE: Easy Catch [Angora/Psyche] - by Psyche - 03-19-2013, 06:13 PM
RE: Easy Catch [Angora/Psyche] - by Angora - 03-19-2013, 06:44 PM
RE: Easy Catch [Angora/Psyche] - by Mauja - 03-22-2013, 08:40 AM
RE: Easy Catch [Angora/Psyche] - by Psyche - 03-22-2013, 03:06 PM
RE: Easy Catch [Angora/Psyche] - by Angora - 03-24-2013, 09:16 PM
RE: Easy Catch [Angora/Psyche] - by Mauja - 03-26-2013, 08:56 AM