the Rift

my love for you is forever [Phaedra]

Phaedra the Opulent Posts: 343
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Stella :: Secretary Bird :: None Aud

The Return</style>

Drop past the color; come up through the summer rain.</style>

Phaedra had been waiting, and waiting for this moment. Her heart practically felt as though it would burst from her chest, due to the palpable feeling of excitement that coursed through her veins. He was here! She wasn't sure where Tolio had been lately - perhaps they had simply been missing each other? After all, in the aftermath of the Invasion, Phae had been named a member of the intelligence division, along with Osiris, and had been practicing the magic that came with her new role. She had become so adept at going without being unseen in fact, that she had dared venture into the Basin of all places, searching for her lost love. She didn't find him on that day, but what she had found, was Faelene along with her new daughter. Incredible as that might have seemed, it was only a distant impression upon her mind, dulled by the ache of having not found her cinnamon stallion. She often thought of venturing to the Woods, on the chance that he hadn't heard of the Grey's invasion of the Foothills, thinking perhaps she would find him there - or on the beach, even. But their daughter's were far too young for so much movement, especially during Phae's curse. So, she had stayed mainly in the Foothills, hoping for this day to come.

And here it was.

Her golden head rose immediately as she heard the sound of his call on the breeze. She felt as nervous as a filly, as if her years of wooing and displaying herself in front of stallions had suddenly slipped from her mind. Her gaze dropped to her chest, then turned to inspect her wings and flanks to ensure that no dust or dirt had accumulated on her immaculately golden coat. Although her curse had ended, and her body had returned to normal, Phae still felt as though she wanted to look better, to dazzle Tolio in ways he had never been before. Biting her lip as a thought occurred to her, Phae lightly danced forward, up and over a small knoll that separated them, and into view.

Waves of creamy mane flitted about her slender form, as she pranced down the small incline. Her wings were held lightly to her slender body, billowing at her sides with each step she took. As her sea-green gaze fell upon him, any pretense of flirtation or feigned-coyness disintegrated, as a wide smile broke out across her golden face, and a silvery laugh bubbled from her throat. Excitement seemed to well in her chest, causing her to feel as though she wanted to both cry out, and laugh all at the same time. Galloping towards him now, unable to contain herself any longer, she bridged the distance between them. As she neared, the idea which had struck her earlier took hold, and with another jubilant laugh, Phae unleashed her magic.

Phaedra knew that Tolio already loved her, and that her magic would not have the same effect upon him, as it might on others, but she hoped it would soothe the part of him that lusted after stallions, and that questioned them being together for political reasons. She wanted his heart to be light and his mind at ease. A sheen broke across her golden body, almost like a sweat, and yet it was not. Pinpoints of light, which disappeared if you tried to look at them directly, glistened across her coat like thousands of tiny stars. She seemed amplified somehow, as if someone had turned the vibrancy of her up, by 100%. The light in her sea green eyes, now appeared like a dazzling aura, and each of her odd bird-catcher spots, now seemed like perfectly crafted and placed beauty marks upon her slender body.

"Tolio!" She cried out as soon as she was close enough, daintily coming to a halt before him. Tossing her head lightly, sending a cascade of silken mane down her chest, she beamed up at the cinnamon stallion.

Won't you sing to me your poetry,
Won't you take me to your home,
Won't you be for me forever
So I'll never be alone

HP: 45.5

Messages In This Thread
my love for you is forever [Phaedra] - by Tolio - 03-17-2013, 09:01 PM
RE: my love for you is forever [Phaedra] - by Phaedra - 03-24-2013, 05:45 PM