the Rift

Wherever I May Roam [ARAH]

Crash Course Posts: 74
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 9 :: Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Ragnar :: Plain Boggart :: Suffocate Nevada

[Image: 14uhyty.jpg]
While I recall all the words you spoke to me, can't help but wish that I was there.

The night sky was black and cold, the bright moon and twinkling stars all hidden behind monstrous gray clouds. In a what seems to be empty cave; the burly stallion lied completely still in his lonely home, where the only sound was his slow breathing and the occasional draft of wind blowing leaves across the bare ground. His tired body slumped against the side of the rocky hole, his coat tattered and covered in mud. The feathering around his rough hooves was matted with mud as well, large chunks wound together in one heap. His deep blue eyes were half closed, black pupils staring at the broken pattern of the flooring he occupied.

His memory recalled Arah's smile as she suggested decorations, her cold body falling to the ground eventually. She had been so tired. It was the only time they had met. She said they'd be friends. Why was it that he missed her so badly when he had barely known her? Crash brought his attention back to reality, shaking his head as if he could rid the memory of his brain. The dark horn that emerged from his forehead, parting his thick forelock, scratched against the rock wall and made a disturbing noise as it did so. She was gone. As far as he knew.

Tired eyes looked up from the dull colored floor, scanning the exact same colored walls. Nothing had been done to them. He hadn't even been in here much since he had housed himself there. The only things that resided in his cave were himself and some mud that he had packed in with his chipped and scratched hooves.

Crash drew in a deep breath, his attention drifting toward the mouth of his home. The edges were jagged on one side, but had yet to cut him or even come close to it. Beyond that, all there was to be seen was darkness. Not a hint of light was shed from the outside world. Maybe it would stay like that for a while. Then he wouldn't have to go out to parade around the Basin like he foolishly had been for what felt like the longest time.

Words: 363
Lyrics: "Dear God" by Avenged Sevenfold
Image Credit

Please tag me in all posts.

Arah Posts: 343
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie
[Image: 4hz8ty.jpg]
Credits; Carnival-ride-Stock.deviantart.com SweetDreams-Stock.deviantart.com Photomanipulator; AlexLibby.deviantart.com

Arah

Exhausted, tired, sick and filthy. The antlered mare dragged herself into the Basin, feet tumbling over each other. She tripped and slumped into a tree, smashing her chest into the trunk, a sharp part of the tree stabbed into her flesh, causing a wound. She called out in pain, then rested her body against the trunk of the tree, panting, unable to catch her breath. It was not too bad, she noticed on closer inspection of the wound. Her tired body just felt the pain more. However the blood trickled down her chest and dripped into the snow. The outcast lands had not been kind to her either, she was worse of wear and hadn't slept in days. Her den was so far away. It offered no protection for her tonight, she would never make it to the den in time. She would collapse before it was even in her sights. She mostly liked to be left alone, hence why she had chosen a den tucked away in a far corner of the Basin. Tonight it was just shitty luck. A tear escaped her eye, running down her muzzle it dripped off her face. She didn't want to be weak, she didn't want others to see her like this. However she had no choice. "Crash." She whispered to the winds. His den was still close by. She could only hope that Crash was going to be able to handle her extremely bad mood. Her grandmother would say that, when Arah was in a rage like this, her aura was black.

Whatever.

She turned her body around, still choking back her sicking anger, she had a red hazed vision. Her feet stumbled as painfully made her way over to Crash. She felt a trickle of blood run down her leg, the stupid hornless mare that had enchanted her, stole her. She hadn't been physically smuggled from the Basin, it had all been mind games. Crash's den still wasn't quite in sight but she knew that she was close now. She could almost smell the stallion, the comfort the warmth. "Crash." An attempt to call out to him, only her voice was lost to the sudden blast of wind. She continued to trip towards his den, she wanted to just see it. Just feel safe and warm again. She needed to vent her anger. Any moment now...any moment....THERE! She finally saw the opening. Instant refilled flooded through her, she hoped he was home. Besides, even if he wasn't Arah was sure he would mind coming home to a friend in need. She worked her up, to the den and then finally clattered to a stop at the mouth of the den.

"I hate them, the hornless ones." She felt the tears welling up in her eyes as they ran over his familiar form. He had a calming effect on her, the anger slipped away and sadness replaced it. She looked at him, muddy, then remembered how she looked. A gash on her chest, usually beautifully groomed hair, sleek and long, all of it was mattered making a birds nest. She had become a muddy grey colour, no longer the beautiful white he knew her to be. Grass, wild flowers, mud and bugs were all sticking to her. Her pendant tangled around her neck, nearly chocking her. Oh gosh, was she attractive or what? "Look what they did to me Crash." She collasped, her legs no longer about to hold her weight. "I thought I would never see you again." A single tear escaped her eye. "That was one of the worst thoughts in the world." She actually began crying. She hadn't wanted to be weak in front of him, but now she was. "I have a crush on you and I don't know what to do about it," she confessed while still sobbing.

Haunted by my eyes, the way they hold your attention even in the loudest silences.
Notes; I wanted to add drama so I hurt her a little. My bad.
Words; 644
Tag; Crash

And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Hidden Account

While I recall all the words you spoke to me, can't help but wish that I was there.

In the dead silence your mind plays tricks with you. Although, this trick made his heart nearly climb up his throat. The breeze moaned, carrying a muffled cry of Crash. Deep blue eyes opened wide, staring into the abyss of darkness outside the cave. His heart raced, screaming at him to go find her. To go find Arah. 'But she's gone,' he reminded himself. What if she made her way back? There had to be a chance. His ears pushed forward, listening to intensely that he was sure if he were to hear something again it would have been his brain making it up.

It had been minutes since any sounds had made their way back to him. His heart rate had slowed once again, his mind seeping into what felt like a black hole of depression. Why was it that one female had so much of an effect on him so harshly? Crash lowered his head to the floor, listening to what he thought was leaves and god-knows-what bounding across the Basin floor with the wind. The cold air whirled into the den, carrying the scent of blood and sweat along with it. He kept his head low, ignoring the smell. His imagination was driving him up the wall. Surely this would be the break down of his sanity.

""I hate them, the hornless ones." Her voice, it scared the living shit out of him. The hair on his back rose and his eyes opened wide before he even turned to see the mess of Arah that stood at the cave mouth. "Arah?" His voice was a soft, confused whisper. The stallion jumped to his feet in a swift movement, his body aching from lying on the hard ground for so long. The tattered mare leaned against the rocks, her appearance so different, but so comforting at the same time. "Arah!" He repeated, moving quickly toward her.

He reached her, listening to her utter a few words before falling to the ground. Panic struck, then anger once the words actually soaked in. "Who in the hell did this to you!?" His voice -harsh and threatening- rose with each word. He lowered his head, attempting to help her back up to her feet in any way he could. The blood slowly trickling from the wound on her chest dribbled onto the ground, leaving a small pool of crimson red. The hornless ones, his mind recalled, leaving a guilty feeling to stir in his gut.

Before he said anything, Arah confessed that the thought of never seeing him again was a horrible feeling, adding on that she actually liked him. The guilty feeling basically dropped a bomb in his stomach. "I could have helped," he began; "I thought you were gone for ever. I feel dumb for saying this, but I truly didn't know what to do." The tears rolling from her tired eyes broke him down, making the warm liquid welt in his dark eyes as well.

OOC: *Dramatic music* Dun dun duuuunn!
Words: 498
Image Credit

Credits; Carnival-ride-Stock.deviantart.com SweetDreams-Stock.deviantart.com Photomanipulator; AlexLibby.deviantart.com

Arah

She reply, sent chills down her spine. That and the cold ground caused an outright shiver, it rippled down her body. She wanted him to hold her close, she wanted him to love her, confess his love for her. Only as her eyes began to droop she feared she would not be awake long enough for him to whisper his words to her, if her did indeed feel them at all. She blinked, trying to force the sleep away. She failed though, soon sleep took over and her body crashed. She began dead to the world, nothing would be able to wake her as she began to sleep away her fears, her worries and in Crash's presence, she felt safe, she felt that she had finally found where she belonged. As she slept, she dreamed.

'Her white body, her coat rather, rippled in the sunlight. She felt the un on her back, eyes, chops and soul felt happy. She strolled towards where she knew a herd meeting was being held. The walk was short, she enjoyed it though, stretching her legs. She chuckled lightly. It was only a week or so after she'd returned to the basin. She was still battered and bruised, however he pendant was fixed, hair was washed and sitting correctly again and she was healing. At this stage she highly doubted that her chest would scar, that he been a relief. She stopped at the fringes of the meeting, studying each face that had arrived already. She saw Crash and offered him a small smile. She did not walk to his side straight away, she watched and took notes about everyone present. She always took her job far too seriously after being stolen. Content with her mental notes she made her way over to Crash, at least he was in a space where she would be able to watch any new comers. The meeting had not happened yet after all.

Snuggling up to her big brute, she waited for the meeting to begin...

Her eyes opened, heavy to the morning sun rays. It was early, very early. However she grinned happy to see a new day, the darkness that had been inside her yesterday was gone. She quietly got up and moved outside the cave before stretching, the new day gave her a new mind set. She was able to study her wound in the light. It wasn't so deep after all, and the width was smaller. Her hair would wash back into it's beauty, she would do that in the hot springs. Her pendant would hopefully also fix when it was washed out, no longer mattered in her hair. She wondered if she should leave Crash and go clean herself, but then she figured he would probably assume she was all a dream. So instead she settled in the sun, warming up with a smile on her face.

Haunted by my eyes, the way they hold your attention even in the loudest silences.
Notes; Sorry about the wait. My nan fell down some steps and they had to pin her hips. Only she went into a coma and didn't wake long after she was due to.
All is well now however and I'm back.
Words; 483
Tag; Crash Course.

Hidden Account

He watched her closely, her soul seeming to climb out of her body as she fell into the deep sleep. Her pelt was cold against his from the exposure of the Basin's bitter air. Carefully, he dropped to his knees beside her, pressing his warm body against hers so she wouldn't freeze. He could feel the bomb that floated through his stomach turn to a warm butterfly with each enclosing centimeter.

For a while he stared, not believing that the tattered and beat up mare lying in front of him was just greeting him into his home. It had seemed like so long ago even though it had only been a few weeks. Soon he realized that Arah was fast asleep and not intending to leave. He dropped his head to the ground, lying his muzzle across her leg. Heavy eyelids seemed like black curtains over his deep eyes, slowly but surely dropping to cut off what may be all been a dream.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What had actually happened? Was any of that real? The groggy minded, half asleep stallion wondered. His eyes stayed shut, casting a play of shadows behind his eyelids. The chilly morning wind - not nearly as strong as the night before - whirled through the cave, circulating this stuffy air out of the room. His breath was slow and even, catching the scent of something coppery. Something foul. Arah, his brain told him. Blue eyes crept open, expecting to wake and find absolutely no trace of the sad mare anywhere.

His memory ran through everything that had happened; what could there be that she left behind for him to know she was home? The blood, that must have been the smell. About two feet in front of his large body was a dried up pool of dark liquid. The crusty film over it had been bothered, possibly from the wind coming through. But where was she?

He hopped up to his feet unsteadily, his vision blurring for a few seconds due to the quick movement. Outside stood the white beauty, her body obviously given some sort of beating. Her mane and tail twisted and matted together. A gorgeous sense still radiated off of her in Crash's eyes. "Thank god it wasn't just a dream," the words flowed steadily from his mouth as he approached Arah, a soft smile spreading across his maw. He stretched out his neck, nuzzling under her jaw softly once he stopped next to her.

OOC: I'm so sorry to hear that, but I'm glad she's awake. <3 And I have to apologize too, my internet stopped working for a few days, so someone had to come out and fix it. :\
Words: 411
Image Credit

Arah

Her eyes were still settled on the landscape, when her spoke to her. "Indeed, I'm glad I woke up beside you." She chuckled and muzzled him back. She knew that she was filthly and needed to wash herself. A gentle sigh, as quiet as a breath of wind, passed her chops. She turned to Crah and studied him for a moment, she saw his strength and hopped that her was there for her. "I'm heading off to the springs, so I can wash this...muck off of me." It was shallow to be thinking of her appearance at a tender time like this, but she didn't want him getting covered in her blood. A sore smile still played on her lips. "I need to get clean so I can start healing." She didn't feel like facing the time mender at his less than caring ways. Her sore legs began a slow walk, through the light snow on the ground towards the springs. "Of course, you are more than welcome to join me." She smiled and then began the painful walk towards the springs. She was silent, her thoughts turned inwards about her situation. Each step she took though was masked in pain, her grimace never left her face as she walked. but her lips stayed firmly shut, a sound never escaped them.

It was slow progress but Arah never once thought about stopping for a break. No, the desire...need to be cleaned up was too over whelming. Her hooves left imprints in the snow, it melted slightly around her ankles, the warmth from her body was quite high. She wondered if she was running a slight fever. A fever was nothing she couldn't handle, she'd cleaned up Roland and his magical snake bite. That had been far more dramatic. The grimace lessoned slightly when she thought about the young stallion she had met in the wilds, where the outcasts lived. She had quite enjoyed his company, but he wasn't as much of a bad ass as Crash. No, she liked the challenge Crash had presented.

The feeling to start sighing in relief when she spotted the springs, was over welhimg, but she did not. She didn't want to show any weakness to any lurking surrounding unicorns. She approached the springs and slowly walked into them. She felt better almost instantly as the water lapped around her chest. A soft moan of relief. She let out a chuckle at all the muck and grime that washed away. An even bigger smile was pressed to her lips as her wound was cleaned. "Thank goodness." Her mane was a little more tricky. She didn't like putting her head underwater, but for the point of being well groomed again she did it. Her grandmother had taught her to swim. She drew in a deep breath, squeezed her eyes shut and bent her knees so she bobbed under the water, submerging herself so her antlers where also underwater. The current washed out her mane and forelock, her pendant also untangled from her hair, she came out gasping for breath. she shook out her coat and walked out from the water a different mare. The would was already healing, the wound had a cover and it no longer stung. She had her old beauty back, even if she was dripping wet.

But what was different about the strange mare was the hatred for the hornless ones that bubbled in her stomach. They had stole her beauty and freedom from her. It was the worse feeling in the world, the humiliation and the horrors. Name she felt like she belonged in the basin even more. This was her home and she never wanted to leave it again under the spell of another. Soon she realised that Crash had left her mind, she looked around for him, ready to show off her newly refound beauty to him.

Notes; Yay
Words; 650
Tag; Crash

Hidden Account

The warmth transferred to his chilled body felt wonderful with the soft nuzzle she returned. Arah referred to the debris covering her body as "muck," crafting a gentle smile across his mug and he nodded. "I'd follow you even if you didn't want me to," he replied to her comment about following her to the pond, a quiet chuckle rolling from his deep chest with the last few words. "You're not escaping my sight for a while." he joked, his white ears rotating around - taking in the quiet morning sounds.

As the pair pressed toward the steamy water, Crash hung back slightly, watching the tense muscles of his.... what was she to him exactly? It was much too early to call her his love, that'd only scare her away. He couldn't do that. With each proud step Arah took, his deep blue gaze could see the sensation of pain in her light eyes. Just as he was about to suggest stopping to rest, the hot spring appeared in the near distance, the steam dancing and evaporating into the cold morning air.

With a sigh of relief that nothing had happened to send Arah into too much pain, he watched her enter the water and slowly begin to transform to the gorgeous white she was when they had met. His dark eyes fell down onto his matter feathering, tracing up his legs to find that the mud just didn't seem to stop. Crash brought his attention back to Arah who had just slipped under the heated water. The thought of the water going over his head disturbed the large brute, making him cringe before she popped back up from the depths.

His thick legs carried him to the water until he was chest deep; this was as far as he planned on going for a while. Arah's mane flowed naturally as he had remembered, the dazzling pendant back to it's stunning color rather than patted down with mud and clay. His sides and back were each sore from cramping his body into a small divot that lined his home, but the water relaxed his aching frame quickly. "I missed you." The words crept past his lips as he watched the beautiful mare stand in the steaming liquid.

OOC: NA
Words: 377
Image Credit

Arah

The words he spoke to her brought a soft and pretty smile to Arah's lips. She turned her eyes downcast studying the currents, she wondered about his feelings internally. Did he find her attractive? Was there something more to this situation than what she was seeing? If that was the case, she didn't see it or want too. Her smile now, was brought up as she raised her head to meet his eyes with her own. Oh how she could see into the depths of his soul through his beautiful eyes. Her own voice filled the air. "I missed you too." She looked down at her refection again. It was so much cleaner, her beauty as it was, had returned. Confidence flooded through her, with a slight smirk she pressed her body against Crash's gently, just testing the waters. "How much did you miss me?" She asked looking up at him through her lashes.

She felt slightly sick, the butterflies where going crazy in her stomach. On the surface, her face still had the smirk, but she knew that when he looked into her eyes he would see the nerves. They started to get the better of her. "I missed you a lot." She glanced away but leaned her body into his a little more. "I thought about us a lot, my feelings for you." She was now looking back at Crash. "Could you make this anymore awkward for either of you?" Her heart was now drumming against her chest. "You see, as you know, I really do like you." The smirk was gone. "Congratulations, you DID just make this more awkward, only you could manage that."

Notes; Man, this sucked so much. I have no muse, I dried myself up with all the art I've been doing.
Words; 277
Tag; Crash

Hidden Account

Arah pushed her small white frame against his broad body, almost instantly creating much more heat than it normally would have. His imagination created a wonderful scene of the two splashing through the water together, only to find themselves completely lost and in love some where in the Basin, far away from any thing else. "How much did you miss me?." The muffled words brought his attention back to reality, finding her looking him in the eyes with her pleasant gold orbs.

The gentle smile that seemed to melt the stallion's heart laced its way over her fine white lips, his own dark maw reflecting Arah's, stretching into a wide grin. "Much more than I probably should have." Her frame, so close to his own, felt so calming to him; though he could feel the slight tension building in her.

Crash drew in a deep breath, releasing it to find the vapor evaporate into the air along with the steam that rose from the pond. The last time he was at this pond, he was talking to that dreaded Sno bitch, but he would leave that from the conversation. "I thought about you every day. Some times so much that it would actually make me nauseous." The corky smirk fell from her beautiful face, making him a little nervous before he heard her words. Why would she be upset to admit this again?

"Arah," he began with soft words, a sigh escaping his lips before he continued. There was no easier way to say this. His heart felt like it was about to stop. "I love you." Completely embarrassed, his dark eyes immediately directed themselves down to the water, watching it swirl around their limbs to distract himself.

OOC: You're fineee, don't worry about it. <3 *Clears throat* Shit just got real.
Words: 288
Image Credit

Arah

Love. Silence fell and Arah stumbled over her words, no sound actually left her lips. No emotion crossed her perfectly blank face. 'Love?' She turned her eyes downcast and began to search inwards. What did she really feel for Crash? Was it something as strong as love? She was confused and wasn't sure what it really that had driven him to be honest with her. Did her really love her, was he willing to fight for her? She knew that there 'moment' or first chance was before she was stolen. But maybe fate was giving them another chance now.

It was funny, you wouldn't think it, but at that moment she thought about her friends and family. They told her she would never be happy with anyone else. No, that she would never find anyone else to love her. To care for her. They wouldn't want to see her with just 'another' unicorn like Crash. But he was and still is the best thing that had even happened to her. She wanted him as well, the thought came as a bit of a shock. Have a family with him? No not yet, she was not ready for children. She would end up strangling any little brats that came along. She felt a smile creep up onto her lips.

Because she didn't want to see him cry, or hurt him in anyway she decided on something big, then and there. She was going to give their love another try, give their time together another shot. She was willing to bet that they would get it right this time, as long as he was prepared to fight. Her job by nature was all about secrets, she didn't doubt at time that at times they wouldn't be able to share all their secrets with each other. She already had a mission that she was doing for the Basin that she had to keep to herself. But none of that mattered though, because in the end she wanted to be with him.

She did love him, she realised. No, it wasn't the whole romance that she had expected. It was different. She loved him for who has was. Was she in love with him? No, maybe not. But that would grow, grow along with her love for him. She finally looked back up at him, a moment later with a grin. "Crash Course," she began with a slight chuckle. "I love you too. I don't wanna live another day without your body next to me." She smiled again and muzzled him. "I know we aren't perfect and our time together has been rough." Her eyes sparkled with a happy moisture.

"It's gonna take some time but I know you're worth fighting for."
Notes; This probably repeats a lot. I can't remember what I started writing and the post took like...four hours to write. I can't wait to start bringing in relationship drama! I LIVE FOR DRAMA! Don't judge.
Words; 459
Tag; Crash Course.

Hidden Account

An eerie silence cloaked the pair, neither of them looking at each other. Fuck, what have I done? I knew this was way to early. His mind panicked, the consideration of just walking away cross his mind. No. There's no way he could do that. Embarrassed or not. Blue eyes snuck a glace at Arah's golden tinted orbs, trying to find what it was that she was thinking of him now. Whatever it was, she was concentrated.

A shallow sigh slithered from his lungs and into the warm air, evaporating just as every other breath had. His eyes traveled around, looking at everything but the gorgeous mare beside him. What if he had really just messed this all up? A cold lump caught in his throat. He took a cautious step forward, ready for his exit. The water lapped up his legs, wetting the coloring into a darker shade than it naturally was. Arah spoke his name, stopping him in his tracks. He turned his face toward her, his white ears pressing toward her voice. "I love you too,"

The rest of the words came at him like a pillow, adding that much more comfort back to his body. A wide smile took over the bored straight face that rested there meanwhile. She actually wanted him back. How was this happening? She reached her muzzle out, nudging him lightly. Speechless, nothing popped into his head to say. What could he say that wouldn't sound dumb compared to her words?"We're not perfect, but you are." What in the hell was that? The words just escaped, making him sound like a dumb teenager. How creative, good job.

OOC: Lol, I know what you mean! *Dances*
Words: 276 (terrible)
Image Credit

[Image: 2dh77yo.png]
A R A H

Haunted by my eyes,
the way they hold your attention,
even in the loudest silences.

Him calling her perfect caused a light laugh to tumble out from her lips, and she cuddled up to her big brute. "No darling, I am far from perfect." Her eyes sparkled with happy tears and she sighed in happiness. Her heart felt lighter than ever before. She had never been with someone before, and now here she was with someone who claimed to love her! It was actually rather exciting and thrilling. "But hey," she said with a joking manner. "No kids or anything just yet." She didn't feel the need to elaborate on the 'anything' she was quite sure he would realise what she was implying. Plus she was deadly serious about the kids part. She she had thought before, any kids she would have with Crash...well they would drive her insane! She wouldn't be a very good mother at the moment. No she doubted that she would ever be a good mother, even if Crash was there to help her and guide her. She just couldn't see herself with a little baby, raising the foal and mothering it.

She began to pull away and walk out of the pools. Her feet crunched up the side of the pool and she stopped finally on the dry land, she shook out her hair and coat, spraying water everywhere. With a laugh she looked out at her length of hair. "I really do need to figure out a way to cut this hair all off." It got out of hand so many times, and it had taken her a long time to figure out how to walk and swim without getting tangled in her own hair. She remembered the first time it had begun dragging along the ground, she was forever tripping over it. "It's really starting to become a hazard," she looked over to Crash with a grin. "What do you think?" She asked wanting his opinion, after all her deserved to have a say in her day to day life now that they where together. "To cut or not to cut?"

She looked over to The Basin, that had so quickly become her home. She felt happier here than what she had in her original herd, at her original home land. "I'm so happy here," she turned back to Crash grinning. "Now, it can only get better." A wink and a few small steps forward. "Ready to go? Next time we come here I'll teach you to swim."

Notes; Let me know if you do want them to have children soon...Only Arah really isn't the mothering type. lol
Only you or someone else will have to play the foal, I have too many characters already :P
Words; 411
Tag; Crash
<3

Credits

Hidden Account

The giggle Arah let out made Crash tense a little, disappointed in himself once she replied to his ridiculous compliment. How did that sound good in his head at all? The mare pushed into him again, creating the intense heat once more. The bi-colored stallion turned his large face toward Arah, a grin crossing his lips shyly. "That was pathetic," He let an awkward chuckle out afterword.

Arah pointed out that children were not even a figment of her imagination, saddening Crash a bit before he thought about it also. Children would do nothing but get in his way right now. He had so much to do right now, just beginning an actual relationship with Arah, and hopefully joining the Plague. He still had yet to grasp a feather to present to Psyche, the coal stained mare of the land the two called home. Should he tell Arah? No, not yet. Sno had called it a "secret." Let's not spoil that yet.

The lanky ivory beauty wadded from the water, ridding her coat of the access water that clung to her body. She suggested cutting her hair off, baffling him for a moment. "Only a little bit, as long as you get rid of some of mine too." Crash smiled, directing his eyes to the thick black forelock that casted over his dark gaze. The image of Arah with shorter hair made him wonder when the last time it was not tangled about her limbs.

With high steps, Crash too exited the water. With each step, the drenched feathering that normally cascaded over his large hooves clung to him, draining water from themselves in a steady flow; only to be dipped back into the water a moment later and absorb nearly just as much water. Arah's gaze was set on the surrounding property, claiming her love for the Basin and how it could get better now. "Yes it will." Crash stood at her side, the bottom of his barrel down to his hooves dripping rapidly. With a warm smile, she began to pace forward, Crash was quick on her heels, taking long strides beside her. "Swim? I'm not sure if all of this will stay afloat."

OOC: They can wait a while, but I would love to play it if they were to have one later. :3
Words: 366
Image Credit

A r a h

It's not the dog in the fight,
but the fight in the dog

She thought about it for a moment and then shook her head. "Actually no, I don't want to cut my hair." She laughed at her sudden change of mind and strolled out of the cave where the hot springs where. Her posture was relaxed and carefree wondering what she would be doing next with Crash. At least they had reached an...understanding about children. No doubt one changed to fit the mothering role, but Arah couldn't see herself nursing a new baby. She would probably kill it while trying to feed it thinking that it hadn't eaten enough. Damn.

It was then when some thing caught her eye. "What's that?" She wondered out loud. Suddenly tense she approached the foreign object with a load of caution. Almost completely forgetting about Crash she wondered over to where to yellow feather lay in the snow. She studied it for a moment but did not know of any birds that carried the feather. "Must be from a pegasus." She frowned wondering what the hell a winged on would be doing out here. Everybody knew that only unicorns where allowed in The Basin. "They're interesting fellows aren't they?" She asked Crash still studying the feather with perhaps a little more interest than she should.

She may hate equines and their evil ways but she did not hate pegasus'. In fact the way they soared through the air really interested her, they where so free, not trapped to the ground. Now she turned her back on the feather and faced Crash again wondering what he thought about the other creatures. Her orbs settled on him for a moment and then they flowed back to the feather where she nudged it with her hoof. "Would you like to keep it?" She asked smiling at it. The feather did hold a certain beauty after all.

She knew that they where many racists being in The Basin. Hell she was racist towards the equines. She was more curious as to what Crash was. She was testing him offering him the feather, would he accept it with ease? Or would he grimace and scroll at her for accepting the enemy.

Notes; This some how got lost and I never saw that you replied. :|
Words; 361
Tag; Crash

[Image: 2ng9df4.png]
Thy-Darkest-Hour.deviantart.com | Breathless-dk.deviantart.com