the Rift

Wherever I May Roam [ARAH]

Arah Posts: 343
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie
[Image: 4hz8ty.jpg]
Credits; Carnival-ride-Stock.deviantart.com SweetDreams-Stock.deviantart.com Photomanipulator; AlexLibby.deviantart.com

Arah

Exhausted, tired, sick and filthy. The antlered mare dragged herself into the Basin, feet tumbling over each other. She tripped and slumped into a tree, smashing her chest into the trunk, a sharp part of the tree stabbed into her flesh, causing a wound. She called out in pain, then rested her body against the trunk of the tree, panting, unable to catch her breath. It was not too bad, she noticed on closer inspection of the wound. Her tired body just felt the pain more. However the blood trickled down her chest and dripped into the snow. The outcast lands had not been kind to her either, she was worse of wear and hadn't slept in days. Her den was so far away. It offered no protection for her tonight, she would never make it to the den in time. She would collapse before it was even in her sights. She mostly liked to be left alone, hence why she had chosen a den tucked away in a far corner of the Basin. Tonight it was just shitty luck. A tear escaped her eye, running down her muzzle it dripped off her face. She didn't want to be weak, she didn't want others to see her like this. However she had no choice. "Crash." She whispered to the winds. His den was still close by. She could only hope that Crash was going to be able to handle her extremely bad mood. Her grandmother would say that, when Arah was in a rage like this, her aura was black.

Whatever.

She turned her body around, still choking back her sicking anger, she had a red hazed vision. Her feet stumbled as painfully made her way over to Crash. She felt a trickle of blood run down her leg, the stupid hornless mare that had enchanted her, stole her. She hadn't been physically smuggled from the Basin, it had all been mind games. Crash's den still wasn't quite in sight but she knew that she was close now. She could almost smell the stallion, the comfort the warmth. "Crash." An attempt to call out to him, only her voice was lost to the sudden blast of wind. She continued to trip towards his den, she wanted to just see it. Just feel safe and warm again. She needed to vent her anger. Any moment now...any moment....THERE! She finally saw the opening. Instant refilled flooded through her, she hoped he was home. Besides, even if he wasn't Arah was sure he would mind coming home to a friend in need. She worked her up, to the den and then finally clattered to a stop at the mouth of the den.

"I hate them, the hornless ones." She felt the tears welling up in her eyes as they ran over his familiar form. He had a calming effect on her, the anger slipped away and sadness replaced it. She looked at him, muddy, then remembered how she looked. A gash on her chest, usually beautifully groomed hair, sleek and long, all of it was mattered making a birds nest. She had become a muddy grey colour, no longer the beautiful white he knew her to be. Grass, wild flowers, mud and bugs were all sticking to her. Her pendant tangled around her neck, nearly chocking her. Oh gosh, was she attractive or what? "Look what they did to me Crash." She collasped, her legs no longer about to hold her weight. "I thought I would never see you again." A single tear escaped her eye. "That was one of the worst thoughts in the world." She actually began crying. She hadn't wanted to be weak in front of him, but now she was. "I have a crush on you and I don't know what to do about it," she confessed while still sobbing.

Haunted by my eyes, the way they hold your attention even in the loudest silences.
Notes; I wanted to add drama so I hurt her a little. My bad.
Words; 644
Tag; Crash

And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Messages In This Thread
Wherever I May Roam [ARAH] - by Crash Course - 03-19-2013, 01:51 AM
RE: Wherever I May Roam [ARAH] - by Arah - 03-19-2013, 02:21 AM
RE: Wherever I May Roam [ARAH] - by Crash Course - 03-19-2013, 03:08 AM
RE: Wherever I May Roam [ARAH] - by Arah - 03-22-2013, 06:18 AM
RE: Wherever I May Roam [ARAH] - by Crash Course - 03-25-2013, 01:34 PM
RE: Wherever I May Roam [ARAH] - by Arah - 03-27-2013, 02:23 AM
RE: Wherever I May Roam [ARAH] - by Crash Course - 03-28-2013, 01:41 AM
RE: Wherever I May Roam [ARAH] - by Arah - 03-31-2013, 07:30 AM