the Rift

Wherever I May Roam [ARAH]

Crash Course Posts: 74
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 9 :: Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Ragnar :: Plain Boggart :: Suffocate Nevada

[Image: 14uhyty.jpg]
While I recall all the words you spoke to me, can't help but wish that I was there.

In the dead silence your mind plays tricks with you. Although, this trick made his heart nearly climb up his throat. The breeze moaned, carrying a muffled cry of Crash. Deep blue eyes opened wide, staring into the abyss of darkness outside the cave. His heart raced, screaming at him to go find her. To go find Arah. 'But she's gone,' he reminded himself. What if she made her way back? There had to be a chance. His ears pushed forward, listening to intensely that he was sure if he were to hear something again it would have been his brain making it up.

It had been minutes since any sounds had made their way back to him. His heart rate had slowed once again, his mind seeping into what felt like a black hole of depression. Why was it that one female had so much of an effect on him so harshly? Crash lowered his head to the floor, listening to what he thought was leaves and god-knows-what bounding across the Basin floor with the wind. The cold air whirled into the den, carrying the scent of blood and sweat along with it. He kept his head low, ignoring the smell. His imagination was driving him up the wall. Surely this would be the break down of his sanity.

""I hate them, the hornless ones." Her voice, it scared the living shit out of him. The hair on his back rose and his eyes opened wide before he even turned to see the mess of Arah that stood at the cave mouth. "Arah?" His voice was a soft, confused whisper. The stallion jumped to his feet in a swift movement, his body aching from lying on the hard ground for so long. The tattered mare leaned against the rocks, her appearance so different, but so comforting at the same time. "Arah!" He repeated, moving quickly toward her.

He reached her, listening to her utter a few words before falling to the ground. Panic struck, then anger once the words actually soaked in. "Who in the hell did this to you!?" His voice -harsh and threatening- rose with each word. He lowered his head, attempting to help her back up to her feet in any way he could. The blood slowly trickling from the wound on her chest dribbled onto the ground, leaving a small pool of crimson red. The hornless ones, his mind recalled, leaving a guilty feeling to stir in his gut.

Before he said anything, Arah confessed that the thought of never seeing him again was a horrible feeling, adding on that she actually liked him. The guilty feeling basically dropped a bomb in his stomach. "I could have helped," he began; "I thought you were gone for ever. I feel dumb for saying this, but I truly didn't know what to do." The tears rolling from her tired eyes broke him down, making the warm liquid welt in his dark eyes as well.

OOC: *Dramatic music* Dun dun duuuunn!
Words: 498
Lyrics: "Dear God" by Avenged Sevenfold
Image Credit

Please tag me in all posts.

Messages In This Thread
Wherever I May Roam [ARAH] - by Crash Course - 03-19-2013, 01:51 AM
RE: Wherever I May Roam [ARAH] - by Arah - 03-19-2013, 02:21 AM
RE: Wherever I May Roam [ARAH] - by Crash Course - 03-19-2013, 03:08 AM
RE: Wherever I May Roam [ARAH] - by Arah - 03-22-2013, 06:18 AM
RE: Wherever I May Roam [ARAH] - by Crash Course - 03-25-2013, 01:34 PM
RE: Wherever I May Roam [ARAH] - by Arah - 03-27-2013, 02:23 AM