the Rift

Wherever I May Roam [ARAH]

Arah Posts: 343
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie
[Image: 4hz8ty.jpg]
Credits; Carnival-ride-Stock.deviantart.com SweetDreams-Stock.deviantart.com Photomanipulator; AlexLibby.deviantart.com

Arah

She reply, sent chills down her spine. That and the cold ground caused an outright shiver, it rippled down her body. She wanted him to hold her close, she wanted him to love her, confess his love for her. Only as her eyes began to droop she feared she would not be awake long enough for him to whisper his words to her, if her did indeed feel them at all. She blinked, trying to force the sleep away. She failed though, soon sleep took over and her body crashed. She began dead to the world, nothing would be able to wake her as she began to sleep away her fears, her worries and in Crash's presence, she felt safe, she felt that she had finally found where she belonged. As she slept, she dreamed.

'Her white body, her coat rather, rippled in the sunlight. She felt the un on her back, eyes, chops and soul felt happy. She strolled towards where she knew a herd meeting was being held. The walk was short, she enjoyed it though, stretching her legs. She chuckled lightly. It was only a week or so after she'd returned to the basin. She was still battered and bruised, however he pendant was fixed, hair was washed and sitting correctly again and she was healing. At this stage she highly doubted that her chest would scar, that he been a relief. She stopped at the fringes of the meeting, studying each face that had arrived already. She saw Crash and offered him a small smile. She did not walk to his side straight away, she watched and took notes about everyone present. She always took her job far too seriously after being stolen. Content with her mental notes she made her way over to Crash, at least he was in a space where she would be able to watch any new comers. The meeting had not happened yet after all.

Snuggling up to her big brute, she waited for the meeting to begin...

Her eyes opened, heavy to the morning sun rays. It was early, very early. However she grinned happy to see a new day, the darkness that had been inside her yesterday was gone. She quietly got up and moved outside the cave before stretching, the new day gave her a new mind set. She was able to study her wound in the light. It wasn't so deep after all, and the width was smaller. Her hair would wash back into it's beauty, she would do that in the hot springs. Her pendant would hopefully also fix when it was washed out, no longer mattered in her hair. She wondered if she should leave Crash and go clean herself, but then she figured he would probably assume she was all a dream. So instead she settled in the sun, warming up with a smile on her face.

Haunted by my eyes, the way they hold your attention even in the loudest silences.
Notes; Sorry about the wait. My nan fell down some steps and they had to pin her hips. Only she went into a coma and didn't wake long after she was due to.
All is well now however and I'm back.
Words; 483
Tag; Crash Course.

And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Messages In This Thread
Wherever I May Roam [ARAH] - by Crash Course - 03-19-2013, 01:51 AM
RE: Wherever I May Roam [ARAH] - by Arah - 03-19-2013, 02:21 AM
RE: Wherever I May Roam [ARAH] - by Crash Course - 03-19-2013, 03:08 AM
RE: Wherever I May Roam [ARAH] - by Arah - 03-22-2013, 06:18 AM
RE: Wherever I May Roam [ARAH] - by Crash Course - 03-25-2013, 01:34 PM
RE: Wherever I May Roam [ARAH] - by Arah - 03-27-2013, 02:23 AM
RE: Wherever I May Roam [ARAH] - by Crash Course - 03-28-2013, 01:41 AM
RE: Wherever I May Roam [ARAH] - by Arah - 03-31-2013, 07:30 AM