the Rift

Wherever I May Roam [ARAH]

Arah Posts: 343
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie
[Image: 4hz8ty.jpg]
Credits; Carnival-ride-Stock.deviantart.com SweetDreams-Stock.deviantart.com Photomanipulator; AlexLibby.deviantart.com

Arah

Her eyes were still settled on the landscape, when her spoke to her. "Indeed, I'm glad I woke up beside you." She chuckled and muzzled him back. She knew that she was filthly and needed to wash herself. A gentle sigh, as quiet as a breath of wind, passed her chops. She turned to Crah and studied him for a moment, she saw his strength and hopped that her was there for her. "I'm heading off to the springs, so I can wash this...muck off of me." It was shallow to be thinking of her appearance at a tender time like this, but she didn't want him getting covered in her blood. A sore smile still played on her lips. "I need to get clean so I can start healing." She didn't feel like facing the time mender at his less than caring ways. Her sore legs began a slow walk, through the light snow on the ground towards the springs. "Of course, you are more than welcome to join me." She smiled and then began the painful walk towards the springs. She was silent, her thoughts turned inwards about her situation. Each step she took though was masked in pain, her grimace never left her face as she walked. but her lips stayed firmly shut, a sound never escaped them.

It was slow progress but Arah never once thought about stopping for a break. No, the desire...need to be cleaned up was too over whelming. Her hooves left imprints in the snow, it melted slightly around her ankles, the warmth from her body was quite high. She wondered if she was running a slight fever. A fever was nothing she couldn't handle, she'd cleaned up Roland and his magical snake bite. That had been far more dramatic. The grimace lessoned slightly when she thought about the young stallion she had met in the wilds, where the outcasts lived. She had quite enjoyed his company, but he wasn't as much of a bad ass as Crash. No, she liked the challenge Crash had presented.

The feeling to start sighing in relief when she spotted the springs, was over welhimg, but she did not. She didn't want to show any weakness to any lurking surrounding unicorns. She approached the springs and slowly walked into them. She felt better almost instantly as the water lapped around her chest. A soft moan of relief. She let out a chuckle at all the muck and grime that washed away. An even bigger smile was pressed to her lips as her wound was cleaned. "Thank goodness." Her mane was a little more tricky. She didn't like putting her head underwater, but for the point of being well groomed again she did it. Her grandmother had taught her to swim. She drew in a deep breath, squeezed her eyes shut and bent her knees so she bobbed under the water, submerging herself so her antlers where also underwater. The current washed out her mane and forelock, her pendant also untangled from her hair, she came out gasping for breath. she shook out her coat and walked out from the water a different mare. The would was already healing, the wound had a cover and it no longer stung. She had her old beauty back, even if she was dripping wet.

But what was different about the strange mare was the hatred for the hornless ones that bubbled in her stomach. They had stole her beauty and freedom from her. It was the worse feeling in the world, the humiliation and the horrors. Name she felt like she belonged in the basin even more. This was her home and she never wanted to leave it again under the spell of another. Soon she realised that Crash had left her mind, she looked around for him, ready to show off her newly refound beauty to him.

Haunted by my eyes, the way they hold your attention even in the loudest silences.
Notes; Yay
Words; 650
Tag; Crash

And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Messages In This Thread
Wherever I May Roam [ARAH] - by Crash Course - 03-19-2013, 01:51 AM
RE: Wherever I May Roam [ARAH] - by Arah - 03-19-2013, 02:21 AM
RE: Wherever I May Roam [ARAH] - by Crash Course - 03-19-2013, 03:08 AM
RE: Wherever I May Roam [ARAH] - by Arah - 03-22-2013, 06:18 AM
RE: Wherever I May Roam [ARAH] - by Crash Course - 03-25-2013, 01:34 PM
RE: Wherever I May Roam [ARAH] - by Arah - 03-27-2013, 02:23 AM
RE: Wherever I May Roam [ARAH] - by Crash Course - 03-28-2013, 01:41 AM
RE: Wherever I May Roam [ARAH] - by Arah - 03-31-2013, 07:30 AM