the Rift

Wherever I May Roam [ARAH]

Crash Course Posts: 74
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 9 :: Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Ragnar :: Plain Boggart :: Suffocate Nevada

[Image: 14uhyty.jpg]
While I recall all the words you spoke to me, can't help but wish that I was there.

The warmth transferred to his chilled body felt wonderful with the soft nuzzle she returned. Arah referred to the debris covering her body as "muck," crafting a gentle smile across his mug and he nodded. "I'd follow you even if you didn't want me to," he replied to her comment about following her to the pond, a quiet chuckle rolling from his deep chest with the last few words. "You're not escaping my sight for a while." he joked, his white ears rotating around - taking in the quiet morning sounds.

As the pair pressed toward the steamy water, Crash hung back slightly, watching the tense muscles of his.... what was she to him exactly? It was much too early to call her his love, that'd only scare her away. He couldn't do that. With each proud step Arah took, his deep blue gaze could see the sensation of pain in her light eyes. Just as he was about to suggest stopping to rest, the hot spring appeared in the near distance, the steam dancing and evaporating into the cold morning air.

With a sigh of relief that nothing had happened to send Arah into too much pain, he watched her enter the water and slowly begin to transform to the gorgeous white she was when they had met. His dark eyes fell down onto his matter feathering, tracing up his legs to find that the mud just didn't seem to stop. Crash brought his attention back to Arah who had just slipped under the heated water. The thought of the water going over his head disturbed the large brute, making him cringe before she popped back up from the depths.

His thick legs carried him to the water until he was chest deep; this was as far as he planned on going for a while. Arah's mane flowed naturally as he had remembered, the dazzling pendant back to it's stunning color rather than patted down with mud and clay. His sides and back were each sore from cramping his body into a small divot that lined his home, but the water relaxed his aching frame quickly. "I missed you." The words crept past his lips as he watched the beautiful mare stand in the steaming liquid.

OOC: NA
Words: 377
Lyrics: "Dear God" by Avenged Sevenfold
Image Credit

Please tag me in all posts.

Messages In This Thread
Wherever I May Roam [ARAH] - by Crash Course - 03-19-2013, 01:51 AM
RE: Wherever I May Roam [ARAH] - by Arah - 03-19-2013, 02:21 AM
RE: Wherever I May Roam [ARAH] - by Crash Course - 03-19-2013, 03:08 AM
RE: Wherever I May Roam [ARAH] - by Arah - 03-22-2013, 06:18 AM
RE: Wherever I May Roam [ARAH] - by Crash Course - 03-25-2013, 01:34 PM
RE: Wherever I May Roam [ARAH] - by Arah - 03-27-2013, 02:23 AM