the Rift

Wherever I May Roam [ARAH]

Arah Posts: 343
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie
[Image: 4hz8ty.jpg]
Credits; Carnival-ride-Stock.deviantart.com SweetDreams-Stock.deviantart.com Photomanipulator; AlexLibby.deviantart.com

Arah

Love. Silence fell and Arah stumbled over her words, no sound actually left her lips. No emotion crossed her perfectly blank face. 'Love?' She turned her eyes downcast and began to search inwards. What did she really feel for Crash? Was it something as strong as love? She was confused and wasn't sure what it really that had driven him to be honest with her. Did her really love her, was he willing to fight for her? She knew that there 'moment' or first chance was before she was stolen. But maybe fate was giving them another chance now.

It was funny, you wouldn't think it, but at that moment she thought about her friends and family. They told her she would never be happy with anyone else. No, that she would never find anyone else to love her. To care for her. They wouldn't want to see her with just 'another' unicorn like Crash. But he was and still is the best thing that had even happened to her. She wanted him as well, the thought came as a bit of a shock. Have a family with him? No not yet, she was not ready for children. She would end up strangling any little brats that came along. She felt a smile creep up onto her lips.

Because she didn't want to see him cry, or hurt him in anyway she decided on something big, then and there. She was going to give their love another try, give their time together another shot. She was willing to bet that they would get it right this time, as long as he was prepared to fight. Her job by nature was all about secrets, she didn't doubt at time that at times they wouldn't be able to share all their secrets with each other. She already had a mission that she was doing for the Basin that she had to keep to herself. But none of that mattered though, because in the end she wanted to be with him.

She did love him, she realised. No, it wasn't the whole romance that she had expected. It was different. She loved him for who has was. Was she in love with him? No, maybe not. But that would grow, grow along with her love for him. She finally looked back up at him, a moment later with a grin. "Crash Course," she began with a slight chuckle. "I love you too. I don't wanna live another day without your body next to me." She smiled again and muzzled him. "I know we aren't perfect and our time together has been rough." Her eyes sparkled with a happy moisture.

"It's gonna take some time but I know you're worth fighting for."
Haunted by my eyes, the way they hold your attention even in the loudest silences.
Notes; This probably repeats a lot. I can't remember what I started writing and the post took like...four hours to write. I can't wait to start bringing in relationship drama! I LIVE FOR DRAMA! Don't judge.
Words; 459
Tag; Crash Course.

And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Messages In This Thread
Wherever I May Roam [ARAH] - by Crash Course - 03-19-2013, 01:51 AM
RE: Wherever I May Roam [ARAH] - by Arah - 03-19-2013, 02:21 AM
RE: Wherever I May Roam [ARAH] - by Crash Course - 03-19-2013, 03:08 AM
RE: Wherever I May Roam [ARAH] - by Arah - 03-22-2013, 06:18 AM
RE: Wherever I May Roam [ARAH] - by Crash Course - 03-25-2013, 01:34 PM
RE: Wherever I May Roam [ARAH] - by Arah - 03-27-2013, 02:23 AM
RE: Wherever I May Roam [ARAH] - by Crash Course - 03-28-2013, 01:41 AM
RE: Wherever I May Roam [ARAH] - by Arah - 03-31-2013, 07:30 AM