the Rift

Wherever I May Roam [ARAH]

Crash Course Posts: 74
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 9 :: Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Ragnar :: Plain Boggart :: Suffocate Nevada

[Image: 14uhyty.jpg]
While I recall all the words you spoke to me, can't help but wish that I was there.

The giggle Arah let out made Crash tense a little, disappointed in himself once she replied to his ridiculous compliment. How did that sound good in his head at all? The mare pushed into him again, creating the intense heat once more. The bi-colored stallion turned his large face toward Arah, a grin crossing his lips shyly. "That was pathetic," He let an awkward chuckle out afterword.

Arah pointed out that children were not even a figment of her imagination, saddening Crash a bit before he thought about it also. Children would do nothing but get in his way right now. He had so much to do right now, just beginning an actual relationship with Arah, and hopefully joining the Plague. He still had yet to grasp a feather to present to Psyche, the coal stained mare of the land the two called home. Should he tell Arah? No, not yet. Sno had called it a "secret." Let's not spoil that yet.

The lanky ivory beauty wadded from the water, ridding her coat of the access water that clung to her body. She suggested cutting her hair off, baffling him for a moment. "Only a little bit, as long as you get rid of some of mine too." Crash smiled, directing his eyes to the thick black forelock that casted over his dark gaze. The image of Arah with shorter hair made him wonder when the last time it was not tangled about her limbs.

With high steps, Crash too exited the water. With each step, the drenched feathering that normally cascaded over his large hooves clung to him, draining water from themselves in a steady flow; only to be dipped back into the water a moment later and absorb nearly just as much water. Arah's gaze was set on the surrounding property, claiming her love for the Basin and how it could get better now. "Yes it will." Crash stood at her side, the bottom of his barrel down to his hooves dripping rapidly. With a warm smile, she began to pace forward, Crash was quick on her heels, taking long strides beside her. "Swim? I'm not sure if all of this will stay afloat."

OOC: They can wait a while, but I would love to play it if they were to have one later. :3
Words: 366
Lyrics: "Dear God" by Avenged Sevenfold
Image Credit

Please tag me in all posts.

Messages In This Thread
Wherever I May Roam [ARAH] - by Crash Course - 03-19-2013, 01:51 AM
RE: Wherever I May Roam [ARAH] - by Arah - 03-19-2013, 02:21 AM
RE: Wherever I May Roam [ARAH] - by Crash Course - 03-19-2013, 03:08 AM
RE: Wherever I May Roam [ARAH] - by Arah - 03-22-2013, 06:18 AM
RE: Wherever I May Roam [ARAH] - by Crash Course - 03-25-2013, 01:34 PM
RE: Wherever I May Roam [ARAH] - by Arah - 03-27-2013, 02:23 AM
RE: Wherever I May Roam [ARAH] - by Crash Course - 03-28-2013, 01:41 AM