Wherever I May Roam [ARAH]

Arah Posts: 343
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie

A r a h

It's not the dog in the fight,
but the fight in the dog

She thought about it for a moment and then shook her head. "Actually no, I don't want to cut my hair." She laughed at her sudden change of mind and strolled out of the cave where the hot springs where. Her posture was relaxed and carefree wondering what she would be doing next with Crash. At least they had reached an...understanding about children. No doubt one changed to fit the mothering role, but Arah couldn't see herself nursing a new baby. She would probably kill it while trying to feed it thinking that it hadn't eaten enough. Damn.

It was then when some thing caught her eye. "What's that?" She wondered out loud. Suddenly tense she approached the foreign object with a load of caution. Almost completely forgetting about Crash she wondered over to where to yellow feather lay in the snow. She studied it for a moment but did not know of any birds that carried the feather. "Must be from a pegasus." She frowned wondering what the hell a winged on would be doing out here. Everybody knew that only unicorns where allowed in The Basin. "They're interesting fellows aren't they?" She asked Crash still studying the feather with perhaps a little more interest than she should.

She may hate equines and their evil ways but she did not hate pegasus'. In fact the way they soared through the air really interested her, they where so free, not trapped to the ground. Now she turned her back on the feather and faced Crash again wondering what he thought about the other creatures. Her orbs settled on him for a moment and then they flowed back to the feather where she nudged it with her hoof. "Would you like to keep it?" She asked smiling at it. The feather did hold a certain beauty after all.

She knew that they where many racists being in The Basin. Hell she was racist towards the equines. She was more curious as to what Crash was. She was testing him offering him the feather, would he accept it with ease? Or would he grimace and scroll at her for accepting the enemy.

Notes; This some how got lost and I never saw that you replied. :|
Words; 361
Tag; Crash

[Image: 2ng9df4.png]
Thy-Darkest-Hour.deviantart.com | Breathless-dk.deviantart.com

And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Messages In This Thread
Wherever I May Roam [ARAH] - by Crash Course - 03-19-2013, 01:51 AM
RE: Wherever I May Roam [ARAH] - by Arah - 03-19-2013, 02:21 AM
RE: Wherever I May Roam [ARAH] - by Crash Course - 03-19-2013, 03:08 AM
RE: Wherever I May Roam [ARAH] - by Arah - 03-22-2013, 06:18 AM
RE: Wherever I May Roam [ARAH] - by Crash Course - 03-25-2013, 01:34 PM
RE: Wherever I May Roam [ARAH] - by Arah - 03-27-2013, 02:23 AM
RE: Wherever I May Roam [ARAH] - by Crash Course - 03-28-2013, 01:41 AM
RE: Wherever I May Roam [ARAH] - by Arah - 03-31-2013, 07:30 AM