the Rift

Spacebound (finished)
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

Her caramel eyes turn to meet me and they are welcomed with a gentle smile. The girl seemed rather doe like and innocent, yet untouched by a harmful world—a perfect candidate for our growing family. It was always better to foster youth not yet molded by the environment, then to shape clay already hardened. “Hello” She says, peering at me for only a moment, before attention falls on a certain little lass that had chosen to remain blissfully asleep or perhaps the avian was just ignoring our conversation. “As does your companion...” A soft snicker rises in response, apparently my bonded was indeed asleep—I could totally see her feeding into this like the suckup attention huger that she was.

“Forgive me. I have not seen one before.” My grin only widens and I find tenderness blooming readily for this young spirit, “There is nothing to be forgiven, and you are not the first to offer flattery to this creature.” Feeling that if we focused on the fire child much longer she might awaken and spoil this meeting I add with point to turn conversation toward more meaningful future, “I’m Midas of Dragon’s Throat--what might this humble warrior call a lovely lady such as yourself?” Fina stirs a little at my flowery introduction, peeking one eye open a half an inch before closing it quickly after deciding that our meeting wasn’t worth one ounce of her energy. She was always such a people person. At least this stranger was making a good first impression when compared to the others I had run across over the past few days.

OOC: Sorry its so short ;_; me and my crappy muse. XD

GOVERN</style>
He who is a good ruler must first have been ruled.</style>

image by aigle_dore @ flickr.com
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Spacebound (finished) - by Africa - 03-18-2013, 04:13 PM
RE: Spacebound (Open) - by Midas - 03-21-2013, 09:07 AM
Spacebound - by Africa - 03-21-2013, 06:57 PM
RE: Spacebound (Open) - by Midas - 03-23-2013, 01:10 PM
Spacebound - by Africa - 03-24-2013, 01:19 AM
RE: Spacebound (Open) - by Midas - 03-26-2013, 11:20 AM