the Rift

A Beaten Homecoming

Kiara Posts: 171
Deceased atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 13.2hh :: 5 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Keiran :: Black Panther :: Stormcall Emily

As if her leader had heard her strained words Akaith arrived, landing beside her. Gently she returned the comforting touch to the gold queen's scaly nose. Not long after Mirage was at her side, and her body instantly relaxed. "I am here, sweetheart. Come now, to the creek. Wash away the pain." Numbly the girl moved with her, glad to not have to speak any longer. Mirage was here, Mirage would fix the external wounds.... The internal, the mental woulds however were vast and would take a long time to heal. She hated herself for going back... If she had stayed here this never would of happened.... She knew Mirage had spoken to one and touched noses with the other, which Kiara took as it meant they were apart of the Qian.

As they walked, softly Kiara spoke to her most trusted friend. "I should never of left... But I had to know...." Her voice seemed slightly calmer and steadier in Mirage and Akaith's presence. "I think... I think I am now pregnant..." Here her head dropped low in shame. Her body showed that she had fought back... That it had not been a wanted advance... but none the less she could feel it inside. Something was different. Her mind instantly set to worrying again about what the Qian would think.... She had been a proud Nurse, helped gain the Edge as their home.... But now she was the one who needed attention and help. She was shown as weak and beaten... Kiara felt worthless to her family, but she would not leave unless mirage told her to.

"talk talk"

The Heart is Wiser than the Mind

Please Tag Kiara in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kiara at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
A Beaten Homecoming - by Kiara - 03-18-2013, 10:34 PM
RE: A Beaten Homecoming - by Aylin - 03-24-2013, 09:56 AM
RE: A Beaten Homecoming - by Mikali - 03-31-2013, 04:29 AM
RE: A Beaten Homecoming - by Kiara - 04-02-2013, 03:33 AM
RE: A Beaten Homecoming - by Mirage - 04-05-2013, 07:09 AM
RE: A Beaten Homecoming - by Aylin - 04-08-2013, 08:03 PM
RE: A Beaten Homecoming - by Mikali - 04-10-2013, 04:44 PM
RE: A Beaten Homecoming - by Kiara - 04-13-2013, 12:56 AM
RE: A Beaten Homecoming - by Mirage - 04-15-2013, 04:11 AM