the Rift

Slave To The Grind [Archi/Open]

Ailith Posts: 47
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15.0 HH :: 8
Adoptable

No matter what we breed, we are still made of greed
This is my kindom come, this is my kindom come

The scent of the Hills had been tainted with the masculine fragrance of the Warlord and she could sense his nearness even before his bulk was presented before her alongside Loretta. The mutt’s excited yelps did nothing to calm the sensitive nerves now humming to life from within and as the mare lifted her face in his skeptical gaze, she was able to relive her time spent upon the plains with him. Her lips parted at the seams as if she meant to respond and perhaps she had, but the folds of her tongue began to twist and no words could find their way past her mouth. Her wide eyes looked carefully from stallion to dog before she finally had the sense to pull herself together despite the dormant anger that had been forcefully awaken. Her shoulders seemed to quake in remembrance of his attacks and she was content to merely look past him for a moment before once more turning her brilliant gaze to his. “It depends on how much it would plague you to know that you must rely on me now when it would have appeared that you were intent on killing me only a few days ago.”

Her body grew tense before him and she cast a nervous glance to his bitch as if the thing would stop taunting her with pointed teeth and predatory yelps. Ailith remained quiet though, still debating her words in spite of them already hanging before her like a noose. Emotions seemed to well up from her gut and spoil in her heart; there was no way of avoiding him anymore even when her nightmares had seemed to cease after such an event. He had brought her meaning and given her reflection and instead of thanking him for the opportunity, she figuratively laughed in his face. It would take some time for her to feel comfortable in his presence and more time still to understand his participation of invading the Foothills- but she hoped the time would come. Otherwise, what was this family if not everyone in it could play nicely?

Though, when the chance had presented itself to rid herself of the uncertainties, Ailith decided to grab it with open arms.

Her attention had been momentarily distracted from the Dauntless to favor the approaching figure of a horned mare. She was nearly indigo in color and her company was more than welcome amongst the existing pair; so much so that Ailith was smiling by the time that her apologies reached her. However, that very same smile seemed to fade as her words seemed to pass over her upon such a distasteful request clearly aimed for the Warlord alone. For a moment, she scowled, so displeased with such rude introduction that she almost turned her face merely to spit upon her. Did mares hold no authority in this place or was it merely that she had been a former Foothills resident? With all the enthusiasm of a child, she looked away and avoided the mare altogether, as if by ignoring her she would get the hint and leave.

Ailith had been the sole company of this spot before the two had so coarsely interrupted and she intended for it to remain that way.

OOC|| Circe is fine! I just wanted to make that clear so you didn’t think I didn’t want you here. Ailith is just a meanass.

Messages In This Thread
Slave To The Grind [Archi/Open] - by Ailith - 03-18-2013, 11:29 PM
RE: Slave To The Grind [Archi/Open] - by Circe - 03-22-2013, 06:16 PM
RE: Slave To The Grind [Archi/Open] - by Ailith - 03-23-2013, 11:43 PM
RE: Slave To The Grind [Archi/Open] - by Circe - 04-26-2013, 10:12 PM
RE: Slave To The Grind [Archi/Open] - by Ailith - 04-28-2013, 10:12 PM