the Rift

Slave To The Grind [Archi/Open]

Archibald the Dauntless Posts: 386
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Equine :: 18.3 hh :: 10 years HP: 80 | Buff: SHIELD
Loretta :: Alaskan Malamute :: Time Slip Time

Ailith's demeanor solidified the answer to the general's question, and her words made him smirk darkly. "It plagues me just as much as it will plague you that you must listen to my commands. As General of the Foothills, and you a warrior, you fall under three rulers: myself, Ktulu and Ophelia." Archibald flicked his tail, assuming quickly that she was a warrior as well. She had fought truly, though foolishly, during the invasion and knew Ophelia would not let that foolishness among the ranks of her Intelligence. Archibald, somewhere deep and dark, was sickly pleased that Ailith would have to answer to him--he knew it would cause her turmoil.

Turning his attention then to Circe, the Dauntless merely nodded. "You are welcome here, executioner, this is your home just as much as it is her's." Archibald turned his eyes to Ailith briefly and pinned his ears in a warning. "This is your family now, Ailith, as it is mine, and you will speak to each member with respect." The Dauntless lashed his tail and Loretta growled lightly.

Hoping his warning would be enough, the brute turned his attention on Circe again. It was not really in the Dauntless' nature to sit and have conversation, but between two of his soldiers it would be fine. Only days had passed since the invasion, and Archibald figured there would be stragglers like Kimber that his infantry would have to chase out. "Have either of you been patrolling, learning the land and which are welcome and which are not?"

"Speak"

Through the ages of time
I've been known for my hate,
but I'm a dealer of simple choices;
for me it's never too late.

please tag me

Messages In This Thread
Slave To The Grind [Archi/Open] - by Ailith - 03-18-2013, 11:29 PM
RE: Slave To The Grind [Archi/Open] - by Circe - 03-22-2013, 06:16 PM
RE: Slave To The Grind [Archi/Open] - by Ailith - 03-23-2013, 11:43 PM
RE: Slave To The Grind [Archi/Open] - by Archibald - 04-22-2013, 05:16 PM
RE: Slave To The Grind [Archi/Open] - by Circe - 04-26-2013, 10:12 PM