the Rift

» it's time [ophelia, ktulu, open]
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

Ophelia saw the way Osiris nodded to her, almost shortly, and she simply smiled in return before turning her gaze back to the starry mare. She could not blame Osiris for her foolishness, and continuing to mire herself in her emotions was going to be her ruin. She listened to Irrydae explain what she was seeking, and the pale mare furrowed her brows, wondering what possessed such a femme to come here, of all places. If she did not desire to be alone, there were many positions that she could fill in herds much kinder than this one.

Osiris seemed to mirror her sentiments to a degree, for as Ophelia pondered this situation, he spoke. The words he spoke were true, and though she knew that she may be a thinner link along their family chain, she was by no means weak. Her skills were simply... not quite as violent. What was even more curious was how quickly Osiris had grown accustomed to his new family and how fiercely he protected it now. She could not help wonder what had sparked the change in him from lone wolf in the caves to this citizen of the Foothills. Was it the gray mare? The winged one on the beach?

Or, maybe, no had had given him a chance. When he asked what skills Irrydae had, Ophelia looked at her, wondering if she had any skills for any of their positions. But then she realized that all herds functioned with some of softer spirit like healers, crafters and... the storyteller. She did not know how to fill that position. She did not know if it was her responsibility to do so, but it had sat vacant and the Earth god had not filled it on his own. Was this her job to decide?

After waiting for her to answer Osiris' question, Ophelia smiled. "What do you know of the gods?" she asked, this small, inkling of an idea quickly growing to be something much, much larger. Tinek, in the mean time, stared at Comadre, miming his actions like a parrot.

OPHELIA
Faith shattered and decays as frosted blood flows in my veins

sdrcow @ DA

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
» it's time [ophelia, ktulu, open] - by Irrydae - 03-18-2013, 11:45 PM
RE: » it's time [ophelia, open] - by Osiris - 03-22-2013, 09:42 PM
RE: » it's time [ophelia, ktulu, open] - by Ophelia - 06-24-2013, 06:17 PM