the Rift

Spheres of Ice [Tinek, Ophelia?]

Apollo the Merciful Posts: 251
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 11 HP: 63.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zola :: Black Cat :: None Sparrow

"It gives me strength to have somebody to fight for;

It seemed as though Apollo's solitary mental questioning of the strange blue items at his feet wouldn't last, for it was soon after he discovered the small beads that he was granted with the presence of another. Where at first he would have expected someone to join him of the equine variety, a flapping of wings and the sound of a small body landing in the grass beside him caused Apollo's dark ears to perk forward. Lifting his head, the Earth Medic was surprised to see Tinek, Ophelia's beloved companion, standing not a few paces beside him.

Offering the silver dragon a soft, welcoming smile, Apollo lowered his head once more. "Hello, Tinek." He said fondly in greeting. He didn't know if the magnificent creature could understand him, but the overo figured that he should offer Tinek some kind of greeting regardless. It was then that the said dragon seemed to take notice in the same beads that he had been nosing a few moments before. "Strange things, aren't they? I wonder what they are, or who left them here..."

Soft, ever-gentle brown eyes lingered upon the beads for a few moments longer. They were pretty things, simple bluish spheres with tiny holes punctured through the middles, as if they could be threaded through something thin... Perhaps string, or a small rope? His musings were cut short, however, as Tinek reached out and began picking up the small beads. Perhaps he knew who they belonged to...?

Before the inquiry could leave Apollo's dark lips, however, the silver dragon took to the air with a show of beating wings and hovered beside the stag's sleek neck, seeming genuinely curious about something. The medic could feel Tinek's talons brushing through his mane, and he twisted his neck slightly to see the dragon. A brief moment of confusion gave way to understanding, and with a smile, the unicorn gave a dip of his jeweled head in a nod.

"You want to put them in my mane?" He asked with a soft chuckle, simply finding the idea of having these weird, blue beads in his mane intriguing, "Sure, okay. I'd like that Tinek."

I can never fight for myself, but, for others, I can kill."

I Just Want You To Know Who I Am

Please Tag Apollo in All Posts!

Messages In This Thread
Spheres of Ice [Tinek, Ophelia?] - by Apollo - 03-19-2013, 04:54 PM
RE: Spheres of Ice [Tinek, Ophelia?] - by Ophelia - 03-30-2013, 06:08 PM
RE: Spheres of Ice [Tinek, Ophelia?] - by Apollo - 04-01-2013, 08:18 PM
RE: Spheres of Ice [Tinek, Ophelia?] - by Ophelia - 04-04-2013, 09:26 AM