the Rift

A Quest For You; Open

Delium Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

The breeze was nice and warm. The TallSun weather had come again and the Birdsong had disappeared into thin air. The birds chirped with grace and happiness. Deer weaved through the bottoms of the tall trees like they were racing against time. When a black figure approached the threshold, the a wind stopped as sudden as it appeared. He was a mighty fellow that all feared at first but when they got to know him, they bowed before him. But he was no king, only a kind one that respected the others of his own species. Only why was he here? No one knew, only that he was looking for someone.

The black stallion’s shadow stretched across the threshold soft ground. His white blaze across his face was curved ever so perfectly. The white socks of his firm legs glimmered in the light of the kingly sun. The wind whispers his name with grace and pride. Delium. His mane and tail just seemed to flow right through the soft air as he raced, weaving throughout the trees. Delium’s mind flipped through thoughts of his long lost half-sister. What did she look like? What kind of actions would she act toward him? His thoughts about her chased out everything else out of his mind. He was determined to find his sister, no matter what the force would be, he wasn’t giving up on her. Delium shook the thoughts away before he almost rammed into the base of a tree. He slid to a stop, followed by a rear. Get yourself together idiot, He scolded himself, you’ve got to find your sister. Only, he didn’t know what she looked like, how would he know her?

Delium began to walk the Helovia land once again. He laid down on the soft, lush grass. Come on boy, you’ve earned your nap time. His long journey to Helovia had tired him out, the poor legs of his were weak and he could hardly walk any longer before he would collapse. Delium fell asleep in deep thoughts of his sister and their future together. Oh how they would be so happy together, but what happened if she left him again? Would he ever see her again? Of course they would, they half brother and sister. The thing was, did she even care about him? Delium slept for a long time before waking up and looking around at his surroundings, same as before he woke up except now there was deer eating over on the lush grass not too far from him. His stomach was empty and hungry. Delium stood up and grazed on the soft grass. His hunger seemed to fill as the grass touched his tongue.

Movement. || "Talk." || Thinking.

occ: Love him. <3
word count: 453

Image Credits

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina
The Threshold. It had been a while since I last visited the great forest, and now that the trees' crowns were filled with beautiful green leaves I barely recognized it.
My thoughts formed a picture of my daughter, and I started to worry. I didn't know where she was... But she had grown - more than a month old by now - and even though I knew that she had a strong will I couldn't help but worry. What if she was attacked? Would she survive?
Destry was my little black diamond, the apple of my blue eyes. If something happened to her... I didn't know what I would do to myself.

Head hanging low I walked through the forest, as I was almost too tired to walk. I had to get away from the Basin, just for a little while. The company of so many unicorns after being alone for practically two seasons... It was overwhelming.
Although I enjoyed Mauja's company.
He was kind to me, so welcoming just like he had been when I first met him. It was a shame that he had such thoughts about pegasi though... Such as the rest of the herd.
Why were they racist anyways? What is so wrong about having wings - or nothing at all?

Sure, the equines seemed kind of weird... Neither Mandrake or Archibald had made any good impression. Both had been.. Quite scary.
I sigh and stop, standing in the green grass in the warm forest. Summer. It was a bless that the season had arrived, a bless that brought warmth and lush grass.
Calm and a bit tired, I observe my surroundings. Nothing except for a few deers and... A unicorn? Surprised I raised my 'brows and looked at the horned equine. A black pelt that glimmered in the sunlight, breaking off at four socks and a thick blaze - and a strange white spot that covered a small part of the unicorn's left shoulder.

Who was that?

Curious, I stepped closer to it and whipped my tail quietly. Was this one new to Helovia? Must be, because I had never seen anyone like this one before.
"Hello?" I started carefully, my voice soft and warm just like the weather. The unicorn was a stallion, a quite tall one too. Or, he was just taller than me with about 5 inches. Maybe more...
"My name is Delinne, may I ask for your name?"

"Found a thin red line of madness."

ooc: Finally a post!! 8D
word count: 406
DELINNE
[Image: 23hlgsp.png]
We will always be a team, no matter what.
Remember?

Please tag Delinne in all posts. Attacking is not allowed without my permission.
Want to meet Delinne? Post in this thread c: