the Rift

Day Dreaming [OPEN]

Faelon Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
I lifted my white head, fixating my green orbs on the sights around me. Shyly making my way through the forest, I observed the green trees, with swooping branches caressing the ground, the flowers that were slightly growing here and there. I slowly let myself calm down into the new surroundings, at total peace. The nature sounds were filling in my ears, adding a serenity to the place, along with the birds chattering making their beautiful songs, sounds of slight ripples of waves further beyond the forest. It was truly a great place to be at this time.

I continued walking my way through the forest, with no rush at all, just wanting to be stuck in this moment forever. All of a sudden, the trees opened up, revealing a lake in front of me. I just stared at flat water, seeing swans in the distance swimming with their drooping delicate necks and vibrant orange beaks. Trees were rimming the edges of the pond, like the willows I saw before, and I felt the sudden urge to dip my horn into the water to get the feel of it, and drink all of it up. Snapping out of my trance, I walked over to the edge and delicately bent my head down drinking up the water. After quenching my thirst, I lifted myself up, and looked to my left. I thought I was hearing things, but in plain sight there was a mare, seeming confused and disoriented.

Despite my shy demeanor, curiosity pricked at me, and I slowly and quietly approached the mare as she looked into her breaking reflection in the lake. "Hello there, m'lady", I quietly said first hoping not to startle her. "I am Faelon, and you must be", I said a little bit stronger, but with a soft, kind voice so she wouldn't get wrong intentions.

Messages In This Thread
Day Dreaming [OPEN] - by Snowblind - 03-19-2013, 10:40 PM
RE: Day Dreaming [OPEN] - by Faelon - 03-22-2013, 02:37 PM
RE: Day Dreaming [OPEN] - by Illynx - 03-22-2013, 04:46 PM
RE: Day Dreaming [OPEN] - by Snowblind - 03-25-2013, 02:07 PM
RE: Day Dreaming [OPEN] - by Faelon - 03-26-2013, 02:48 PM
RE: Day Dreaming [OPEN] - by Illynx - 03-26-2013, 03:23 PM
RE: Day Dreaming [OPEN] - by Snowblind - 03-26-2013, 07:18 PM
RE: Day Dreaming [OPEN] - by Faelon - 03-28-2013, 12:41 AM
RE: Day Dreaming [OPEN] - by Illynx - 03-28-2013, 01:05 PM