the Rift

Day Dreaming [OPEN]

Illynx the GildedBlade Posts: 413
Hidden Account atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 13 HP: 67.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kyst :: Common Griffon :: Zapping Jab Bunnie

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The foal seemed somewhat nervous. Weather she had became nervous when I turned up or straight from the moment the other Unicorn, Faelon he said to be, had turned up. When the foal takes a step back I made no advances. I was not here to intimidate her, not at all, merely mix (although I would quiet happily crush her hornless skull right now but I knew I couldn't, not yet anyway). Snowblind. It was a curious, strange name but I smile polity at it just the same, nodding when Faelon had commented on how lovely it was.

I had noticed that Faelon seemed to be looking at me but then, who wouldn't? I was a picture of beauty, dangerous beauty. My golden eyes watch him out the corner of my eye. He was younger then me and obviously didn't know that us mares knew when others, especially stallions, were looking at us and even if meant nothing nothing, we still knew. "It is quite a beautiful day, huh?" He seemed nice enough I suppose.

Kindness wrapped it's self round my words. Being 'fake' just came naturally now and every word I could say, even those destined to hurt someone, would be wrapped perfectly in the kind honey tone that you would oh so easily get stuck in and fall into my little plans without fault and the sticky honey substance you fell in would coat it's self round you until you dared not say you doubted me, for fear of upsetting the ever so kind soul I am.

My skills never fail me. With gentle, kind eyes I smile at the filly. "It's a pleasure to meet you Snowblind," And looking towards Faelons. "And you to sir," With out a pause it my words I look out to the lake that stretched out to the side of me. It was ever so peaceful and it would be such a shame to have the blood spilled in it. But I wasn't looking out to think about blood thirsty thoughts, instead I was looking around in the sky and other side of the lake because it really was a beautiful day. "Yes, it truly is a lovely say."

Thinking :: Talking :: Doing

[I hope this made sense. 0.0]

Magic/assault allowed to be used on Illynx at any time, in so far as it does not kill or seriously maim her without my permission. 

Messages In This Thread
Day Dreaming [OPEN] - by Snowblind - 03-19-2013, 10:40 PM
RE: Day Dreaming [OPEN] - by Faelon - 03-22-2013, 02:37 PM
RE: Day Dreaming [OPEN] - by Illynx - 03-22-2013, 04:46 PM
RE: Day Dreaming [OPEN] - by Snowblind - 03-25-2013, 02:07 PM
RE: Day Dreaming [OPEN] - by Faelon - 03-26-2013, 02:48 PM
RE: Day Dreaming [OPEN] - by Illynx - 03-26-2013, 03:23 PM
RE: Day Dreaming [OPEN] - by Snowblind - 03-26-2013, 07:18 PM
RE: Day Dreaming [OPEN] - by Faelon - 03-28-2013, 12:41 AM
RE: Day Dreaming [OPEN] - by Illynx - 03-28-2013, 01:05 PM