the Rift

Day Dreaming [OPEN]

Faelon Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
The dark figure there, Illynx, seemed suspicious to me. Yes, I wasn't the type to criticize, or be mean in any way, but her eyes looked dangerous, and she seemed as if she was plotting something as we were talking. But instead of watching her from the corner of my eye, I focused on the other lass, Miss Snowblind. She seemed quite jumpy and nervous, and if the other lass wasn't here, I would speak to her in a friendly, comforting way. But Illynx was making that kind of hard right now. From the beginning I have had a sour feeling about her. "It's a pleasure meeting you too", I said, flashing another kind smile. For a reason, her words sounded almost too kind for her appearance. I shook off the feeling, scolding myself for actually judging her. I didn't even know her, and now I was being plain rude.

The mare quietly agreed with us, and I shot her another look. She seemed very nervous now, studying us with fearful eyes. I took one glance at Illynx, and my heart started sinking. Did she think I was part of the Basin. My heart started violently beating. I did not want to be classified as part of those rude unicorns just because I had a horn. I was kind, I was an introvert. I would never fit to be like one of them. I was depressing myself so much, that my stomach started to ache, and I gave a small wince as I felt churning inside of me. "Say, Lady Snowblind", I said starting out respectful and continuing "Where do you come from? Do you have a herd?" I nicely said, hoping that some sort of good impression would come to her. "And you Lady Illynx? Are you part of the Basin?" I said trying to make small talk.

Messages In This Thread
Day Dreaming [OPEN] - by Snowblind - 03-19-2013, 10:40 PM
RE: Day Dreaming [OPEN] - by Faelon - 03-22-2013, 02:37 PM
RE: Day Dreaming [OPEN] - by Illynx - 03-22-2013, 04:46 PM
RE: Day Dreaming [OPEN] - by Snowblind - 03-25-2013, 02:07 PM
RE: Day Dreaming [OPEN] - by Faelon - 03-26-2013, 02:48 PM
RE: Day Dreaming [OPEN] - by Illynx - 03-26-2013, 03:23 PM
RE: Day Dreaming [OPEN] - by Snowblind - 03-26-2013, 07:18 PM
RE: Day Dreaming [OPEN] - by Faelon - 03-28-2013, 12:41 AM
RE: Day Dreaming [OPEN] - by Illynx - 03-28-2013, 01:05 PM