the Rift

No Such Thing As Time [Crven/Open]

Crven Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Crven
Someone I used to know....

His words had shocked her to say the least....not that she didn’t deserve such a retaliation for her prying eyes...But still.....it stung a bit. For a moment she hesitated.....perhaps she was not the black sheep he was speaking of...but who else could he be talking about, he knew that she knew no one here but him. She pursed her lips, trying to seal in the words that would undoubtedly offend Thor....who up to this point had been more than accommodating. "Oh..." She said softly, her voice wavering just the slightest bit. Perhaps she was over sensitive about her naked neck....but how could she not be. Her mouth twisted into a mix between a grimace and a frown. Her pale eyes almost noticeably darkening. "I...did not come here to be ‘your’ black sheep.". Her voice was stronger than she felt, and with a lash of her red tail she stopped in her tracks. A small cloud of dust rising around her bum as her hooves drove into the earth. Not another step would she take....not now. "I think I have made a mistake Thor.....your wings facinated me because I have never met anyone else who had a ‘deformity’ of sorts. I thought perhaps you were a kindred spirit. But apparently I was wrong." She lifted her chin, marbled ears pressing back against her skull. No...she was here for acceptance, not ridicule. And while his words were not meant as an attack she had taken them as such.

She snorted, digging at the dry earth with a single hoof. Trying to stem her anger and frustration. She should have expected this......Should have....but didn’t.

((sorry its so short :( ))
"Talk talk talk."
Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
No Such Thing As Time [Crven/Open] - by Thor - 03-19-2013, 08:42 PM
RE: No Such Thing As Time [Crven/Open] - by Crven - 03-19-2013, 09:28 PM
RE: No Such Thing As Time [Crven/Open] - by Thor - 03-22-2013, 12:17 PM
RE: No Such Thing As Time [Crven/Open] - by Crven - 03-24-2013, 10:53 PM
RE: No Such Thing As Time [Crven/Open] - by Thor - 03-27-2013, 07:41 PM
RE: No Such Thing As Time [Crven/Open] - by Crven - 03-28-2013, 07:53 PM
RE: No Such Thing As Time [Crven/Open] - by Thor - 04-01-2013, 12:41 AM