the Rift

No Such Thing As Time [Crven/Open]

Thor the Gentle Heart Posts: 379
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3 :: 11 (TallSun) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sabine :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Linds
Crven paused before me to turn heated eyes upon my own. There was a sense of guilt lurking low beneath the icy surface of her gaze and it made me stop. Whatever I’d said had obviously been taken offensively and I had not meant it as such, but rather a mere statement that I was not in fact the only creature in this herd with unique attributes. Her lips begin to curl in a scowl and I start to smile as I see her outburst coming. But before she can catch my amusement at her saucy display, I decide to tuck my face into my chest in order to hide whatever traces of humor she might find there. In fact, I stay this way until she has quieted and there is not much else for her to do other than simply stare at me. I do not wish to upset her because it was never my intent… yet, as I’ve mentioned many times before, mares have a way of taking things the wrong way.

When I glance up at her, I take a moment to look upon her hairless neck and then nod slowly. I had heard everything that she had to say and I wanted nothing more than to soothe her, but I needed her to take a moment to cool before I went into the flames hoping to come back a hero. In fact, I took a moment to merely gaze upon her and let the weight of it sink in before a quirky smile began to part my lips. “My dear, I have made no such mention about making you anything other than another part of my family. But I must point out that I do not call my wings malformations because they do not hinder who I am or what I do. I believe that everyone comes into this life a “black sheep” if you will, because each and everyone one of us has a set of problems or attributes that make us different.

I pause for a moment in hopes of catching her within my gaze. Everything that I have said is true in my heart and for this I do not feel pity for the red-tailed mare. She would have to learn that appearances did not make the horse no matter what they happened to be. This herd was about acceptance, trials, errors, and learning to live amongst one another. I did not feel that I had thought wrong of the mare’s strength and only hoped that she would be able to grow and change under the guidance of the Edge. “I do not believe that you have thought wrong of me Crven because I intend to support you in whatever endeavors you have in mind. I am not as callous as you think…” With that, I move closer to her, my face drawn closed and my head down low; I intend to let her see all that interests her and as I open my mangled wings before her, I hope that she can find clarity in my confidence.

Thor

OOC|| ah dear gawd. This was not my best and I apologize. :/

Lines by Tamme! Paddeh Coloring

Messages In This Thread
No Such Thing As Time [Crven/Open] - by Thor - 03-19-2013, 08:42 PM
RE: No Such Thing As Time [Crven/Open] - by Crven - 03-19-2013, 09:28 PM
RE: No Such Thing As Time [Crven/Open] - by Thor - 03-22-2013, 12:17 PM
RE: No Such Thing As Time [Crven/Open] - by Crven - 03-24-2013, 10:53 PM
RE: No Such Thing As Time [Crven/Open] - by Thor - 03-27-2013, 07:41 PM
RE: No Such Thing As Time [Crven/Open] - by Crven - 03-28-2013, 07:53 PM
RE: No Such Thing As Time [Crven/Open] - by Thor - 04-01-2013, 12:41 AM