the Rift

No Such Thing As Time [Crven/Open]

Crven Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Crven
I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones
Enough to make my systems blow …..

((eh...I did not give you much to work with <3 Your post is fine.))

She felt chastned and angered by his calm words, glaring at him as he spouted off about everyone being different...but did that not make them all the same. She bit her tongue, offering him the respect of staying silent until he finished.....He had offered her a home after all, before pointing out that she was the proverbial black sheep. When his deep baritone began to fade she once again found her voice, although like the first time it was thick with emotion, not making the steadfast impact she had wanted. "Thor....." She began, trying to find her patience.....how could someone understand who had not been through the ridicule? The looks of disgust? She had assumed he had been through the same as she....faced name calling and backwards glances....But from the way he spoke with reverence of everyones differences it was hard to believe he had ever received a sour word. She took a step back from him, eyeing him warily as he stepped closer...seemingly to calm her down....But no....he had lit a fire, and now he had to watch it burn. "....you don’t understand either..." Though venomous in nature her voice also contained a tinge of sadness....a hint at something beneath her skin. "We might all be different.....but they can see my difference......" She tossed her head, imagining for a moment a red luscious mane that she should have had falling to kiss her neck. All this time she had never ran into anyone as different as her......not different as in a beautiful horn sprouting from her skull or magnificent wings adorning her sides....But different as in she just didn’t fit....just like Thor......but it appeared he felt he did...and the thought made her stomach ache. If he could blend in why couldn’t she?.....

He spoke again, his voice rolling over her skin in waves.....he was there for her? Now that was hard to believe.......He had known her all of an hour and suddenly he was the best friend she had never had. Stepping even closer he opened up those tiny beautiful wings to her.....it was impossible not to want to trust Thor....something about him......But only moments before she had been spitting hateful words at him, and he absorbed them all. He said his black sheep comment was not meant as a bad thing.....but how could it not. She was confused....let down...and jealous....jealous that he had not turned out an outsider like herself....But an essential and accepted part of a herd. She swallowed hard, finally pulling her pale eyes away from those beautiful wings to gaze back the way she had came. Her intentions clear as words written across her face. This was a mistake....

"Talk talk talk."

"Talk talk talk."
Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
No Such Thing As Time [Crven/Open] - by Thor - 03-19-2013, 08:42 PM
RE: No Such Thing As Time [Crven/Open] - by Crven - 03-19-2013, 09:28 PM
RE: No Such Thing As Time [Crven/Open] - by Thor - 03-22-2013, 12:17 PM
RE: No Such Thing As Time [Crven/Open] - by Crven - 03-24-2013, 10:53 PM
RE: No Such Thing As Time [Crven/Open] - by Thor - 03-27-2013, 07:41 PM
RE: No Such Thing As Time [Crven/Open] - by Crven - 03-28-2013, 07:53 PM
RE: No Such Thing As Time [Crven/Open] - by Thor - 04-01-2013, 12:41 AM