the Rift

Warm Whispers [Aylin/Open]

Aylin Posts: 89
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.0 :: 3
ali

I watched the familiar stallion for a moment after he nodded toward the sky then looked up, myself. There was nothing but the clear blue sky and the shining sun, a sight my brother would find the utmost joy and comfort in, but as always the sunny sky made me feel like a stranger. I supposed the memories of the deadly hot summer and the wrath the Sun God exhibited has instilled distrust in me for him. When at last the stallion speaks it is to declare the beauty of the meadow we both stand in. "It is." I agree. "But the true beauty of this meadow can be seen at night when the moonlight dances among the flowers."

I smile as my gaze fell from the sky and back to the stallion's face. It was then that he introduced himself as Thor. Recognition dawned on me then and I tilted my head. I had heard of him in passing. Had heard of his rise to the status of Weyrleader opposite Mirage. It was quite a feat that he would be promoted to such a high rank, but I feel as though he is reliable and trustworthy. Mirage would never choose someone to lead with her whom she did not trust.

"A pleasure to meet you, Thor." I say as a genuine smile lights my face for he truly is kind as the whispers of him have said. "I am Aylin. Don't let me rain on your parade." I continue on. "We've both come here to relax, I assume, so there is really no need for formalities now that we know one another's names."

aylin
healing hands of love like the stars shiny shiny from above

Messages In This Thread
Warm Whispers [Aylin/Open] - by Thor - 03-19-2013, 11:19 PM
RE: Warm Whispers [Aylin/Open] - by Thor - 03-27-2013, 12:36 AM
RE: Warm Whispers [Aylin/Open] - by Aylin - 03-31-2013, 09:22 PM
RE: Warm Whispers [Aylin/Open] - by Thor - 04-07-2013, 10:24 PM
RE: Warm Whispers [Aylin/Open] - by Aylin - 04-15-2013, 08:25 PM
RE: Warm Whispers [Aylin/Open] - by Thor - 04-21-2013, 01:31 PM
RE: Warm Whispers [Aylin/Open] - by Aylin - 04-23-2013, 08:45 PM
RE: Warm Whispers [Aylin/Open] - by Thor - 04-30-2013, 10:45 PM