Thor the Gentle Heart Posts: 379
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3 :: 11 (TallSun) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sabine :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Linds

Thor</style>
World's Edge WeyrLeader
In the morning light let my roots take flight
Watch me from above like a vicious dove</style>

Cool air brushed against my face, allowing me to stray far from whatever reality I found here within Helovia. At times I was content to travel alone, but today I decided that Aylin was more than welcome to join my endeavors towards absolution. She was no more the worse for wear considering she had no idea what concepts lurked behind my hooded gaze, but maybe she would come along willingly. At that, I began to move into the field knowing that her footsteps would be soon to follow. Call it confidence or arrogance, but I was pretty content in my abilities to judge mares. That’s not to say that I did it often, no, I was completely and irrevocably in love with Tamira… but I had to learn somehow right?

Turning on my heel, I came face to face with the steely colored girl. In truth, she was a delectable looking creature but of course, I’m sure she already knew that. However, I couldn’t be the one to indulge her even if I’d wanted to… I had too much at stake. Instead, I smiled warmly at her in hopes that she wouldn’t notice the wars being waged inside my mind. “Join me to see the midnight show then. No formalities required- we’ll make a day of it.” Had I gone crazy or was I just looking for reasons to let loose? Whatever it was, I was more than willing to drag someone down with me; life was too short after all.

Reaching down into the tall grasses, I wrapped tender lips around the stem of a particularly dark flower. It was not dark in the sense of morbidity, but the deep red of its petals reminded me of blood. To me it represented life, love, passion… I wanted to live by those terms and maybe one day I would. But until then, I would settle for the heartache of not knowing. I wasn’t sure where I stood with Tamira or with my herd, but I hoped that one day it would all come together and make sense. But it wasn’t going to happen right here in this moment and so I lifted the flower to Aylin’s flawless ivory threads and worked the bloom into her roots. Once I was satisfied with my handiwork, I stepped away to admire the lovely contrast of crimson against her alabaster clad nape… I hoped she didn’t mind that I’d taken it upon myself to dress her in my misplaced affections.

Would you look at that? It looks even better than I thought.” Where was I going with this?

background pattern by Patrick Hoesly @ flickr.com

Lines by Tamme! Paddeh Coloring

Messages In This Thread
Warm Whispers [Aylin/Open] - by Thor - 03-19-2013, 11:19 PM
RE: Warm Whispers [Aylin/Open] - by Thor - 03-27-2013, 12:36 AM
RE: Warm Whispers [Aylin/Open] - by Aylin - 03-31-2013, 09:22 PM
RE: Warm Whispers [Aylin/Open] - by Thor - 04-07-2013, 10:24 PM
RE: Warm Whispers [Aylin/Open] - by Aylin - 04-15-2013, 08:25 PM
RE: Warm Whispers [Aylin/Open] - by Thor - 04-21-2013, 01:31 PM
RE: Warm Whispers [Aylin/Open] - by Aylin - 04-23-2013, 08:45 PM
RE: Warm Whispers [Aylin/Open] - by Thor - 04-30-2013, 10:45 PM