the Rift

Warm Whispers [Aylin/Open]

Aylin Posts: 89
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.0 :: 3
ali

When he asked me to join him in the midnight viewing of the moon and the field that it lit I smiled. Truth be told, I found it a bit odd that he would make that offer and even suggest making a day of it so soon after meeting him. Yes, he was the WeyrLeader along with Mirage and he was a trusted member of the herd, but it still felt a little strange. My father would be shaking his head no and saying that I should go back home and my mother would probably stand beside him and agree. She had never really been one to trust anyone, anyways. Tallis would be the one that would join me. He'd rest on my back as we waited for the sun to set and the moon to rise. He'd be really pretty withe pale moonlight glinting off of his fiery orange scales. My smile faltered when I thought about him.

Is it weird that I miss the dragon more than I missed the rest of my family? Probably. It's only more to feel guilty about.

Before I even supplied Thor with an answer he bent down and picked a flower and tucked it into my mane. The look on my face, I could only guess, must have been a quizzical one. "Thank you." I murmured when he had finished and stepped back, obviously admiring the contrast of the deep red against my ivory mane. For whatever reason my heart beat quickly in my chest and I shifted my weight as if that would slow its rate.

“Would you look at that? It looks even better than I thought.”

"Erm ... thank you." I said again as heat that had nothing to do with the sun blossomed across my face. "You're too kind, Thor." Such kindness from someone barely known was ... uncomfortable, I suppose is the right word. I've never gained any attention from a stallion before and while I did find it mildly uncomfortable I also kind of enjoyed it. What harm would it do to spend the day with Thor until the sun finally set?

ooc:// bluh, crap post is crap
aylin
healing hands of love like the stars shiny shiny from above

Messages In This Thread
Warm Whispers [Aylin/Open] - by Thor - 03-19-2013, 11:19 PM
RE: Warm Whispers [Aylin/Open] - by Thor - 03-27-2013, 12:36 AM
RE: Warm Whispers [Aylin/Open] - by Aylin - 03-31-2013, 09:22 PM
RE: Warm Whispers [Aylin/Open] - by Thor - 04-07-2013, 10:24 PM
RE: Warm Whispers [Aylin/Open] - by Aylin - 04-15-2013, 08:25 PM
RE: Warm Whispers [Aylin/Open] - by Thor - 04-21-2013, 01:31 PM
RE: Warm Whispers [Aylin/Open] - by Aylin - 04-23-2013, 08:45 PM
RE: Warm Whispers [Aylin/Open] - by Thor - 04-30-2013, 10:45 PM