the Rift

61455 [Aaron]

Aaron Posts: 260
World's Edge Protector atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 6 Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alanna :: Common Hellhound :: Energy Drain Emily

It did not take long for Aaron to realize someone was following him. He paused, Alanna of course looking at him curiously as the black stallion Ink slipped in front of them both. He nods his head in greeting and Aaron does the same smiling warmly to the herd's Spectre. If it had not been for Ink the roan girl Kiara would not of been freed so easily, the least he could do was listen to the stallion's wishes. He watches as two gemstones fall from the dark knight's mouth, holding perfectly still as he uses a magic Aaron had never seen before. So this was how he communicated? brown eyes never left the painter as he drew a chain necklace... Did he want this crafted out of glass? He had to or he would not of come to Aaron. The newly appointed Glazier could only assume that Lace had started this craft, sending Ink to find the gemstones.

The paint stood, thinking for a few moments while Alanna stretched and moved about. The pup curiously moved forward to check out their herd mate while her bonded decided if he would complete the task. She returned to him as Aaron sighed heavily. "I will make your chain, but it will have to wait until the wall of protection is finished. I am sorry that you have had to wait so long, and now even longer... But I feel with the threats Mirage shared I can not afford to use the magic unless it is for the wall." Aaron frowned and Alanna whined softly, almost pleading for her bonded not to be sad. Aaron hated telling Ink no, but for now he had to focus on what the herd needed over one individual.

"something to say"

In Nomine Patris Et Filii
Et Spiritus Sancti

Please Tag Aaron in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Aaron at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Messages In This Thread
61455 [Aaron] - by Ink - 03-20-2013, 01:37 PM
RE: 61455 [Aaron] - by Aaron - 03-30-2013, 11:12 PM
RE: 61455 [Aaron] - by Ink - 04-02-2013, 12:14 PM