the Rift

A Fool's End || Ignita, Challenge

Ignita Posts: 39
Banned
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 4
Pheonix
"Words were another sword for the man who wielded them well."

With dark blue orbs I focus on the two stallions, my warning seemed to had gone in one ear and out the other, as if they hadn't have even heard what I had said. I suppose I felt kind of bad, and anoyyed, I had come here only to recruite not to fight and when I had found a 'candidate' someone just had to interferrie, didn't they? They didn't even seem that they had walked in on a privert conversation, meant for two pairs of ears only, not four pairs. However these stallions had asked for a challange, and a challange they will have and if it's up to me, which ever one was man enough to face me, would be lying dead on the ground.

It appered the stallion who's front legs were half brown stepped foward to bring the challange to life whist the other stepped back into the shadows, for him I didn't care for but for the stallion infront of me I focus my narrowed eyes on him. He was brave, foolishly brave. He may have more experiance in life then I but he mostly likely had never focused even half of it on the art of murder where as I had and it had been perfeted thoughout four years of training and right now it would be put to the test.

What he didn't seem to realise is that I would show no mercey, no mercey what so ever and the fact that there was a portential Assassin watching I would make sure I showed her how a true warrior fought and how foolish these two stallions really were. Call it showing of if you wish but sometimes, you just can't help it.

I laugh pitifully at his words. ""Do you really think I will fall to the floor at your hooves?" A crafty grin grows on my maw and my neck arches, my blue orbs flickering dangerously with my horn directed at the stallions face. How I would love to stab him right in the head and gut him but he seemed to think he had a chance in this fight, and if he did he had under estimated me greatly. With a ear shattering neigh, I push of with my powerful and well muscled legs, up and forward, with my horn pointed directly at him. My front legs lift of the ground and my body springs forward, my horn aiming for his head or chest or, if he choose to move (if he had the brains for it) his side. Anywhere, I didn't care as long as I got a good stab, deep into his flesh. If I could of I would have charged towards him but I really didn't seem the point my legs were powerful enough the push me of strongly and deal a good blow if he didn't choose to move, let's hope he didn't. It would make my life a whole lot more easy.

"Talk talk talk".

[WC:493 | Summary: Accepts challenge, springs forward at him, aiming for his head/chest preferably but knowing he will move so she makes sure she pushes of far, sort of jumping, to try and get him anywhere on his body.]

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Fool's End || Ignita, Challenge - by Ignita - 03-21-2013, 02:29 PM
RE: A Fool's End || Ignita, Challenge - by Ignita - 03-22-2013, 11:37 AM
RE: A Fool's End || Ignita, Challenge - by Ignita - 03-24-2013, 06:44 AM
RE: A Fool's End || Ignita, Challenge - by Ignita - 03-25-2013, 06:58 AM
RE: A Fool's End || Ignita, Challenge - by Ignita - 03-25-2013, 11:33 AM