[DROP] Quest Drop #3

God of the Spark Posts: 111
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15.3hh :: Ageless
Admin

Congratulations Irrydae!

[Image: 514f8a381c69d]

Notes:
1. Due to the giveaways, only one character will be chosen for a quest this time.
2. You cannot quest for the ability to bond to more than one companion.
3. This drop is only for normal companions, items, or spark/time magic, not for mythicals, fire magic or anything else.
4. From this point forward, Irrydae will be unable to list any already used rejections to put his name in more than once.
5. VotG "extra rolls" will put your character's name in the pot an additional time.

Oh, how they gathered. Really, there was no pleasing the God on this day. Where was the begging? The bowing and tripping over themselves to make his acquaintance? These few were nothing compared with the worship of prior generations, what with the sacrifices and chanting and fear. Of course none of that held much clout with the God, but at least thy were trying. He had appeared out of thin air, harolded by a lighting bolt, and yet this lot gathered with a casual arrogance, as if the appearance of a God was common place, somehow. Well, it probably was, given the propensity of his siblings to dabble in their affairs. 

With a tiresome look, he drew his gaze to Mauja, ignoring the others. A mischevious light filtered into his deep blue eyes, as a cruel smile parted his lips. He feigned curiousity, as his gaze was directed to where Mauja's was, into the clouds as if there was still something to see. Faux-expectance remained on his features as he turned back to Mauja. "Oh!" He said with a sarcastic chuckle, shaking his head as if he was only just now, understanding what Mauja was referring to. "You mean the tear in the very fabric of time itself?!" His voice rose with annoyance, cultivating with him spitting out the words time itself into Mauja's face. Darkly, he scowled, before once again a look of indifferent amusement re-composed his features. "Well. I suppose that could have been anyone, especially given the fine specimens who have shown up here."

Turning away from Mauja now, he surveyed the group with a look of dissatisfaction, finally resting his stormy gaze upon Irrydae. Before speaking to her, he carelessly threw his head over his shoulder, as if having just remembered something he wanted to tell the spotted stallion. "How rude of me - I forgot to ask! Just how was your little dream vacation....?" He smiled sarcastically, as he turned back to Irrydae. "You. You seem to know who I am, that's a start. What is it you want?"

Messages In This Thread
Quest Drop #3 - by God of the Spark - 03-21-2013, 01:20 PM
RE: Quest Drop #3 - by Aryel - 03-22-2013, 09:05 AM
RE: Quest Drop #3 - by Mauja - 03-22-2013, 10:26 AM
RE: Quest Drop #3 - by Irrydae - 03-22-2013, 11:23 PM
RE: Quest Drop #3 - by Casimir - 03-23-2013, 02:51 AM
RE: Quest Drop #3 - by God of the Spark - 03-24-2013, 06:24 PM
RE: Quest Drop #3 - by Mauja - 03-25-2013, 04:13 PM
RE: Quest Drop #3 - by Irrydae - 03-29-2013, 05:03 PM
RE: Quest Drop #3 - by Irrydae - 04-13-2013, 06:20 PM