the Rift

Light em up [fiska, Tonka]

Ignita Posts: 39
Banned
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 4
Pheonix

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I was sure Tonka would not fail me in recruiting. Despite being a big brute he was quiet handsome and I was pretty sure that he would be able to find someone worthy to join us. Weather they would be more of the quiet type, who spied with skill and murdered silently, or was talented with the use of words and threats, either type were perfect because we needed both for different reasons.

The night was pleasant and quiet warm compared to what the arch was normally like, or maybe I had just got used to the temperature a bit and found it warmer then what it actually was. I sigh happily and trot out of the sheltering cave and in the distance I spot two figures, one happily familiar and the other someone I hand't met before.

I trot up to meet to them in the middle of our paths and my blue orbs immediately wash over the Equine at his side. Although smaller then me and Tonka she was well built and packed with muscle. She was a perfect chocolate colour with a creamy mane and tail and quiet pretty. I smile at Tonka, happy with his work and then I smile at the young mare by his side. "Ignita. I will see Tonka has been treating you well?" There is a jokey tone in my voice and I flash Tonka a mischievous grin before changing my voice to a more serious tone, with a dark (but hopefully intriguing) edge to it. "I am Ignita, leader of the Assassins. I am guessing that is why you are here and that Tonka has explained what is expected of you?" I hoped he had but it was no trouble if he hadn't really, I mean, I hadn't told her specific things to tell them when recruiting.

Thinking :: Talking :: Doing

Fiska Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
From the threhold where she had first met the stud she followed him north, not saying a word. She was used to quiet, it didn't bother her and was not really uncomfortable. It gave her time to consider what she was doing, but really she could find no flaw in her plan. A band of equines, whether they owned a herdland or not, was better than always being alone and their name made her feel she would belong. She had killed before, when she was no more than a yearling, and a year later she was sure she could do it again if needed. She had the confidence that only a young equine could have, carried herself with dignity and pride. She didn't doubt herself and if anything she probably overestimated herself.

As they travelled, she noticed the lands changing around her. The temperature plumetted and in time they emerged from the canopy of trees to be greeted by a frozen land. The chocolate filly felt herself shiver a little, an involuntary action which was quickly met with annoyance. She would not show such weakness, not when her whole future could depend on an exchange that might happen at any moment. But at least Tonka hadn't seen... Or she hoped he hadn't, at least.

Even as they walked across that chilly expanse she felt herself becoming more used to the cold. It still bothered her, but she wasn't shivering when a black unicorn came trotting toward her and her guide. Her eyes were instantly on the large form, who introduced herself as Ignita. Ignita, the very mare who she needed to impress. After all, on the journey she had become more and more sure that this was the place for her.

"Honoured to meet you, miss. Tonka has been a perfect gentleman." she told the large mare in a sure voice. She hadn't missed the grin the mae had flashed at the stallion, was more sure than ever that his smiles and manner had been false. But that did not matter, it did not matter one bit. "He has indeed explained these things to me, although he told me little I am no fool and those traits he said would be needed I know myself to have."There was no doubting her confidence, and she was sure she had read the situation right. She usually did, if not... Well, she may just have to run again.

Tonka Posts: 87
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18 hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Sky

The cold night accompanied him and Fiska, though he had gotten used to the constant icy weather licking and pricking his body. He was to see Ignita to help give Fiska a placement in his home. Perhaps she did not mind the weather also. If she did, then her body would quickly adjust like his did. When nights got too cold to bear, he would just walk into an ice cave, that were scattered everywhere and hope for it to make him just a bit warmer. The cold was like his true personality. Stiff and unbearable sometimes. It could make you happy, sad, or mad. He did not care which it made one feel.

The black silhouette of another came into his view. He knew it was Ignita. As they came closer, he halted. As she shot him a playful smirk, the steed could not help but grin back. The only one that he would smile truly for was Ignita, only she would have his true kindness and trust. As Ignita stopped, Fiska replied. His ears were forward, catching all the words. He knew that the chocolate mare would make a great member to the group. She would help them reach victory.

“Ignita, Fiska would make a lovely new member of the Assassins. She seems to have all the qualities.” He said looking at the russet mare and giving a slight smile. This smile was not like all the others that he forced, but although it was little, it was true. She was quite kind, and why not show a little kindness back to one that would be working with him.

"blah blah blah."

Stock

Banned
Pheonix

I was glad Tonka had not taken my words the wrong way and had instead returned my grin. My ears then flickered in the direction of the chocolate mare as she spoke of how Tonka had been. "Honoured to meet you, miss. Tonka has been a perfect gentleman."I nod in the direction of Tonka, giving him my thanks for his work. I was glad that he had been described in this way because it just wasn't him. I knew what he was really like and he was not a gentleman. He was a predator, we both were.

"He has indeed explained these things to me, although he told me little I am no fool and those traits he said would be needed I know myself to have." he words were confidant, not cocky, just confidant, and it wasn't a bad thing either. And what Tonka spoke of her was my exact same opinion. “Ignita, Fiska would make a lovely new member of the Assassins. She seems to have all the qualities.” She did, it was true. She spoke wise words and had a fighters build. She would fit in with us perfectly.

"Fiska, I trust Tonka's words entirely but you must remember, I have a opinion of my own on you." My blue orbs meet with her dark golden gems, letting her think about my words before continuing on my unfinished sentence. "And I would love to have you join us." I smile at her, my dark eyes flickering in to light of starts that had now started to poke though the clouds in the sky.

Fiska Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
She wanted to believe that the months alone were drawing to an end and that at some stage soon she would be part of a group. She wanted to feel sure of that, for she felt this was where she belonged, but that certainty wasn't there. Ignita, like Tonka, towered over her in height and that gave her strength but if things did turn bad then she at least had speed on her side. Her golden orbs flicked between the two unicorns as they spoke and she was glad to hear Tonka's words. He vouched for her, and she felt a surge of pride as he smiled, the strain no longer evident. It wasn't the truly genuine grin he flashed toward the black mare but it was something. Yes, these were good signs.

It all rested with Ignita, and the black mare soon spoke. Words of trust, of having ones own opinions and a long pause. Fiska was not fool enough to fill the silence, could feel the weight of meaning behind the silence. Her golden eyes met the mare's icy blues and she waited until verdict was passed, for that was surely was coming and indeed it did.

She was in. She was a member of the assassins. She bowed her head now in respect, something she did not do without meaning it. "Thank you. I will not fail you." she promised and she meant it, for she had every intention of proving herself and, in doing so, perhaps boosting her standing a little. It would take time, yes, but then she had a lot of that. She was only young, after all, and ambition flowed in her veins. Her head rose once more, wandering what she could bring to this group and how it was she might prove her sincerity for their cause.

Tonka Posts: 87
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18 hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Sky
Tonka could see the pleasure, not only in Ignita’s eyes, but also in Fiska’s. He could not help but puff his chest up with pride. He had done well, and he knew that the russet mare would be a great new member. If he did not, then he would have avoided her. In this group only the strong with thrive. With weak will die. Despite her size, the mare had a very good build. She would make a great spy, or warrior. It all depended with Ignita’s thought that is. The brute wondered about her fighting skills. Even the most muscular of horses were not always the best fighters. Fighting is a gift, and requires strength, speed, and intelligence.

Both of the horses’ words pleased him. He was happy that Ignita had accepted Fiska, and he was glad that Fiska had given her word to Ignita. With more members devoted to helping, they would soon rise. They would take over the desired herdlands and reside there for the rest of their lives. As the sun started to peek through the clouds, he sighed. He knew it was not time for him to talk, but yet to listen. He looked over to the new assassin. He gave her a slight smile again. If he was nice to anyone other than Ignita, it might as well be another member. He could not live his life in hatred to everything, especially he could not hate other members. That would only bring rivalry. Maybe even Fiska and the dark bay steed would end up being, friends.

Banned
Pheonix

"Thank you. I will not fail you." Those were the words that meant everything. She had now sworn that she would follow my lead and would do her best to aid our efforts in the journey we, the Assassins, were going to take. I watch as Tonka strides of. He seemed proud of himself and so he should be, he had brought back a almost perfect member. But when I say almost it was only because I didn't know her all to well but that doesn't mean to say she couldn't be perfect, as it was with Tonka.

I saw the smile flashed at Fiska. Another good think to know about your band is that they got along well. I return my attention back to Fiska with my head held high. Now it was time to tell her our aim. "Thank you, I am sure that your own personal skills will not be wasted with us." Now to what she really needed to know. My words are spoken darkly. "The edge is the home we want but at the moment are numbers are weak and recruiting is needed if you would be willing to recruit some others, anyone who you think is worthy of being a Assassin. Other things are just generally gathering information and if there is any important findings, to report it back to me." I finished with a satisfied smile. This meeting would put me in a good mood all tomorrow.

[Jay, you do not have to replay if you do not want to, I just wanted to make Fiska knew all the info xD If you have any other questions, just PM me xD]