the Rift

Rock me mama like a wagon wheel | Tonka

Tonka Posts: 87
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18 hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Sky

This afternoon was quite lovely. Not too warm, and not too cold. Well, compared to the frigid weather of the Frozen Arch, anything was warm. He had come out here to take a break from all that. He needed a break from being near the same horses, and the same place. Not that he did not like the others in the group. He had too. They were a team. Anyway, he came to possible meet someone else. He would not be kind, but he would start a spar. He needed to. He had not sparred at all in this new land. He needed to practice; after all he was an Assassin.

As the brute picked up a trot, he noticed a figure. What was it though? It looked like a deer with wings. No, it was a horse. A horse with antlers? 'Well, Helovia sure is different than from what I’m used to.' A sly smile came to his face as a rush of joy spread through his body. This winged beast was looking for a fight! Then, the dark bay steed stopped. He squinted, getting a good look at this Pegasus. A bone somehow was jammed in his nostrils, and in-between his antlers, a dream catcher laid. Strange markings dabbed his body too. He could tell that this was not going to be an easy spar, but he would not be a coward. He was not afraid of him. The sun made it a little hard to diverse a plan, but he would have to find corks around it.

A step forwards turned into a full gallop and he headed straight for the bay brute. He aimed his horn to pierce right into his left shoulder. How he would love to feel his horn rip through his flesh. Hopefully, the bastard would not move. He probably would though this move was quite simple to dodge. Swinging his body around, he let out a full hearted kick hoping for it to strike out on his left side and wing. To injure a wing was most important because they would not fly and get away. Turning his figure face to face with the other brute, He reared up, aiming for his front legs to smash his right shoulder. How it always pleased him to hear the sound of bones snapping. His next attempt was to bite his right side of this opposite’s neck. The brute backed away a little, not out of fear, but to catch his breath a little. He stamped his hoof on the ground, giving a sign that said, ‘Come at me.’ He was in no fear of the bay Pegasus. He was ready to take him on.

[WC:: 453 I do not care if you use magic :), but please no companions :3
Summary:: Charges straight for Gaucho, aiming to pierce his horn into his left shoulder. Next he swings his body around, and tries to kick his left side and wing. Then Tonka rears up and hopes to crush his right shoulder. Lastly, he aims a bite on his right side of his neck.
Attack:: 1/3]

Thinking :: "Talking" :: Doing

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

CREDITS

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rock me mama like a wagon wheel | Tonka - by Tonka - 03-24-2013, 07:43 AM