the Rift

On my own [open]

Lana Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

So much fear, so much hatred, so much sickness. I was already coated in sweat, I was almost dripping with it but I had a reason to be sweating so much, and it wasn't because of the heat of the Throat.

Tears start to well in my eyes just thinking about it. Crowley, I had trusted him when I was lost and vunrable, out on my own in an unknown world. I barley knew the land of Helovia. I didn't know of any other herd lands and if I had I would of thought them to be kind and friendly but no. It appeared not. Crowley, the stallion who had tricked me into following him, thinking he was going to help me find my way back to the Throat but instead he had took me to the Basin and now I couldn't even think of the place without fear sinking into my heart. He and their so called leader Psyche. Who would want to be led by someone as cruel and heartless as her? She had ordered Crowley to disable my wing, which he had kicked hard enough to bruise it badly and luckily not break it. Athena to, what she had been thought and now I had lost her and ran away selfishly. And what if I was wrong, what if Aryel wasn't alight? What if I had left both of them to their death? Just because I was so selfish as to run of. I felt the tears trickling down my face as I galloped on, nearing the boarders of the Throat.

That wasn't all I had to think about though. Not only had I just arrived from hell and my mind was full of experiences that would haunt me forever I was forced against my will to do stuff and now I was most likely carrying a foal, a foal. I didn't even know who the foal was. I couldn't...I couldn't take care of the foal. I was in to much of a mess. I had only just escaped from the Basin and lost my friends on the way, my only friends. How could I cope with a foal? I couldn't even protect myself! It made me sick to think that I couldn't protect this foal and that he or she could be in danger at any stage in life and I could do nothing except stand and shiver in fear in front of the foal. And what if it's father didn't even bother to help take care of it? What would happen then? Would it ask questions, questions that I couldn't ansewer because of shame that he was able to take advantage of me.

I have galloped a little way in from the boarder and now, with tears streaming down my cheeks I callops onto the hot sands. Each grain shifts from under my weight till it settled nicely under me and I close my eyes, breathing heavily. I was worn out from my long and fast flight and run. The world just didn't seem to make sense anymore but, thinking about it, from a young foal myself I knew the world around me wasn't right.

But we take it as it comes, right? And so I slowly lift my head up forcing my tears to stop and force myself to stand on wobbly legs and look round though blurred eyes with my head hung low.

[Set whilst the fight between D'art and Aryel is taking place. She obeyed Aryel and ran from the Basin, unknowing of the fight that was taking place.]

"blah blah blah."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic