the Rift

Finest Statues [Donovan & Ophelia]
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

Ophelia carefully picked her way to where the two masons and the storyteller were standing among stone. She listened to their plans for a wall, a smile on her lips. Their ambition gave her hope that somehow, all of this would work. The alabaster mare came to stand next to Irrydae and her star kissed wings, watching as Peixos and Donovan discussed the beginnings of a stone fort. Ophelia waited patiently, watching the blue dragon that sat upon the gray stallion's back. She smiled pleasantly at the creature, having always felt a connection to them, even if it was invented in her own mind.

Tinek fluttered down in a mass of silver and red to say hello, curling up on a nearby tree branch and chirping happily to the blue. Ophelia was surprised at how Tinek had turned into such a socialite, and she almost chuckled to herself when he greeted Peixos' bonded with a chirp. The mare looked upon the large stones that already dotted the landscape then and walked over to one, eyeing it carefully.

Then, she turned her gaze. "We should not fear the east," she said. "We need protection along our western side. If you agree, I suggest we make this rock our cornerstone and move outward." Ophelia smiled kindly. "Tinek and I will help as much as we are able. I can scout for stones, and Tinek's frost breath and a swift kick may be able to break them should you need smaller pieces."

Ophelia then turned to Irrydae. "Would you mind assisting as well?" she asked kindly. "I know you have other duties, but perhaps we can work together to help this when we have the time."

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
Finest Statues [Donovan & Ophelia] - by Peixos - 03-24-2013, 08:18 PM
RE: Finest Statues [Donovan & Ophelia] - by Ophelia - 04-19-2013, 01:08 PM