the Rift

I've Got This Feeling. [ESCAPE, psyche]

Psyche the DarkEmpress Posts: 380
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 8 (ages in Orangemoon) Buff: ENDURE
RayoDeSoleil

You can sleep with a gun but
When you gonna wake up and fight?

The sound of hooves on the terrain of her land was not unfamiliar to the Dark Empress, but the wearer of these particular hooves was. Heaving a deep sigh, the shade turned to pursue. Of course, having remained near the entrance to her terrain, she had the advantage; as far as anyone was aware, there was only one way in or out of the Basin, and that was through the pass in the mountains that led onto the Steppe. If it were Frostfall, perhaps she would allow the hornless to stumble out into the blizzard and simply hope that she would freeze to death - well, no. She wouldn't allow that. The Lady of the Basin was not one who was given to hope over the knowledge that she had taken the life out of any given body.

The pace with which the stupid creature approached was quick - almost bordering on stupidity. After all, if she stepped in a hole or tripped over a rock, well, she would be sure to break a limb at that velocity. A feral grin crossed the shadow-mare's maw for the briefest of moments as she considered the possibility. How easy it would be, then, for her to simply stride forward and shove her horn through that pretty little neck like she'd been longing to do! Or perhaps she would simple watch as the femme thrashed in pain, doing even more damage through her incessant flailing. Much to her disappointment, however, this particular scenario did not play out, and with a vague sense of being cheated of a show, she called out.

"Going somewhere, darling?"

Not if I can help it.

[W/C | ---]

Walk walk walk.
"Talk talk talk."
Think think think.

Psyche
[Image: psycheicon.png]

Please feel free to tag me in all replies!
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I've Got This Feeling. [ESCAPE, psyche] - by Psyche - 03-28-2013, 05:57 PM