what if [midas]

Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali
You had such a lovely crooked smile
Midas & Ktulu

“How do we keep us together without somehow injuring the other?”

If Ktulu knew the answer to that question she wouldn't be standing there asking Midas, once again, to join her and stay at her side. She wouldn't feel like her heart had sunk to the pit of her stomach. And she most certainly wouldn't feel that creeping sense of hopelessness she hadn't felt since she was a crippled filly running from the shades that nipped at her and her sister's heels until they were in Helovia's embrace. As she had grown she'd made the promise to herself that she would not allow herself to feel so hopeless ever again and there she was, fighting that feeling once again.

“I love you Ktulu—I always will….no matter what happens….you could ask anything of me and it would be yours."

Except leaving the Throat for her.

His profession of love were accepted, though her tongue felt heavy and she felt as if she could not get the words out herself. Love for another that was not blood was a love that she had yet to experience in her young life. It was scary. It was foreign. It wasn't completely welcomed and yet it was there, gnawing at her, making her hollow. "And I you." She murmured quietly, still unable to say the word love without the fear of stumbling over it.

Her mind still lingered on the question Midas proposed to her first. The only conclusion that she could come to was a child. Didn't children bind families together? It may have been silly of her for believing so or even feeling the way she did, but she still felt ties to the God of the Earth after having fathered his son. There was no romantic love that had come from their pairing, but she felt bound to him in a way that she was to no other. Would sharing herself wholly with Midas truly bind them together even if they weren't meant to ever stand completely at the other's side?

There was no answer to that question and the only way she would get an answer was from experience.

"Children bind families together." She began somewhat hesitantly. "Maybe a child could do the same for us."

Image Credits

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
what if [midas] - by Ktulu - 03-24-2013, 10:41 PM
RE: what if [midas] - by Midas - 03-26-2013, 02:17 PM
RE: what if [midas] - by Ktulu - 03-29-2013, 08:47 PM
RE: what if [midas] - by Midas - 04-04-2013, 01:47 PM
RE: what if [midas] - by Midas - 04-12-2013, 09:32 AM
RE: what if [midas] - by Ktulu - 04-12-2013, 11:18 PM
RE: what if [midas] - by Midas - 04-18-2013, 11:27 AM
RE: what if [midas] - by Ktulu - 04-19-2013, 08:19 PM
RE: what if [midas] - by Midas - 04-24-2013, 10:58 PM