the Rift

The Grass is Greener

Sullivan Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

S U L L I V A N
Never Let Your Fear Decide Your Fate

Sullivan could not think of one horse he knew who was open to strangers in a strange land except maybe the young and naive. It irked the stallion to think that so many have been taken advantage of already and many not be able to get out of it. He had noted throughout the days of his former homeland that many who came were in some weakened form or another. Is that what the living does? Run away from all their hurts and pains as if they would not find more in their destination? There are always roses with thorns wherever someone may tread no matter how hard they wish. Unfortunately, it is the way of things.

The buckskin let go a sigh of relief. He did not really know what a dragon was but he was at least in the right place. The male was not at all impressed in his initial reaction but there was hope for things to get better. "Well, I am not sure of living in a place with moody deities." Sullivan laughed in good-nature and gave a sheepish little smile. "Anyway, I was also hoping that you would know a decent territory to live in." Preferably not a desert, he added in his head. The stallion did not want to seem like a prissy, stuck up individual. It was simply not who he was anyway however, maybe at some point in his life he would have to be. Assertiveness is what has pushed him along and he will not let it suffocate for the corrupt to continue on.

Messages In This Thread
The Grass is Greener - by Sullivan - 07-15-2012, 02:03 AM
RE: The Grass is Greener - by Smoke - 07-16-2012, 05:27 PM
RE: The Grass is Greener - by Smoke - 07-20-2012, 06:11 PM
RE: The Grass is Greener - by Sullivan - 07-24-2012, 06:02 PM
RE: The Grass is Greener - by Smoke - 08-03-2012, 12:36 PM
RE: The Grass is Greener - by Smoke - 08-26-2012, 11:58 PM