the Rift

» punching in a dream [earth god, open]

Irrydae Posts: 111
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2hh :: Seven
paddeh

irrydae.</style>

Irrydae is lost in thought in the silence. She did not know how long she would have to wait, but she figured it wouldn't be long. That is, if I'm answered. She does not have to wait long, though. As she is watching her reflection, she witnesses her face distort and bubble, before the pool seemed to start swirling quickly. She watches curiously, taking a step back. Out of the waters appears the Earth God, his large form gentle and relaxed. He smiles down at her and she has to keep herself from gaping. She was certain she would not be answered, but here he was, standing before her. She wiped the shock from her face- she would have to get used to this soon. 'Irrydae.' His voice is deep and gruff, but welcoming. She finds herself lingering on his words, eyes watching him in awe and curiosity. "Father Earth." Irrydae says softly, with a nod. She thinks of him almost as a giant teddybear. She smiles back at him- he is much kinder then The God of the Spark she had just recently had encountered. A chuckle escapes him and she listens intently, 'The future is rather vast, my dear. Can you be more specific? Is there something you would know?' Right. She would have wanted to kick herself if this was not her first time. She sill has much to learn herself.

"I have to admit I am slightly embarrassed, I probably should have thought this through more." Irry says to the God before her, flicking her tail as she quickly tried to think of what exactly she wanted to know. "Forgive me for being so unprepared. I guess I would like to know if there is anything of importance in the near future I need to relay back to my herd. She says, nodding slightly. "Good or bad." She adds, though slightly regrets. Of course he would know 'good or bad.' Her light eyes scan over the large horse before her- of what she can see. He stands shoulder height in the water. He has pale, curling horns around his ears and his hair is tipped with green. He has large, strong wings connected to a chocolate body like herself. Startling green eyes meet her own as she awaits his answer, features calm.

[ ooc ; --- ]
talk talk talk
 spin around me like a dream...
c@rlijones @ flickr.com

Messages In This Thread
RE: » punching in a dream [earth god, open] - by Irrydae - 03-25-2013, 03:57 PM