the Rift

[OPEN] það er eldur í blóði mínu

Leyra Posts: 88
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 3 years
Dark
The mare's stomach knotted as she heard the stranger begin speaking of Mauja dying. The images flashed into her precious pristine white skull; Mauja, stumbling back and sliding, his eyes frantic and his mouth curled in a sickening, fearful frown. His scream hitting a pitch so high it is no longer in the range of her hearing, and her own scream ringing out in harmony with his. And then his body would hit the hungry, foul flames. His pale fur would go up in blazing, roaring flames, and his skin would burn to a crisp. His coat would become nothing but ash, and his body would crumble to dust. And she would still be standing there, her hooves tapping against the edge, fearing her king is dead while the stranger, 'Ocket, stands there, in shock or morbid joy.

Stop! She screamed within her cranium, making sure that the images had only been apart of her imagination. She brushed her tail towards where Mauja's flank would be. She felt relief wash over her blue roan figure as she realized Mauja was speaking. Craning her neck, she bore her gaze into Mauja's face, his pale locks splitting his head in two. She flicked her ear to the side, listening to the oddly marked stranger.

Turning, the brutish mare met his jade gaze. Inhaling, she didn't know how to explain. Even she didn't know why she was here, especially at a time like this. She pursed her dark lips, biting the lower lip so hard blood began seeping from it. She winced, stopping herself from further damaging her body. Her audits flicked to and fro until she finally opened her lips to speak. "Well... I... I don't really know why I came here instead of going straight home. Maybe because I'm just a little... ashamed? Scared? Nervous? I don't know for sure why I came to the Heart." Glancing at Mauja, she added swiftly, "instinct, maybe." Or the need to see him. Mauja; the stallion she had once loved. Her beloved king, a legendary stallion who has ruled over two lands. A noble ruler he is... Withdrawing herself from her fantasies, the mare gazed at Mauja, a look that spoke words. "I shall tell you more later," were the words spoken through the icy pools. The mare did expect Mauja to understand at least a small portion of that gaze, but if not, she would tell him it as soon as the stranger left them. For now though, she kept a slight smile upon her dark lips and a glimmer of respect within her eyes.

"speech"

[[So sorry about this! ^^; Not my best. :/]]
Leyra
queen of crimson ice, so delicate
Credits
I tear my heart open, I sew myself shut
My weakness is that I care too much,
And my scars remind us the past is real
I tear my heart open, just to feel

[Image: 2jewqqh.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
það er eldur í blóði mínu - by Mauja - 03-25-2013, 05:50 PM