Stella :: Secretary Bird :: None Aud
Danny or Stalin
Barbie and Finland.
 HP: 45.5

Psyche the DarkEmpress Posts: 380
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 8 (ages in Orangemoon) Buff: ENDURE
RayoDeSoleil
Psyche blocks herself and says to go away.

Orange County - Picturing Psyche in a bikini counts as a clue because -->
Barbie = Psyche's inner girlieness/Psyche in a pink bikini
And finland = nokia --> Pysche is indestructable.

/cough Neomademepostit.
[Image: psycheicon.png]

Please feel free to tag me in all replies!
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Phaedra the Opulent Posts: 343
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Stella :: Secretary Bird :: None Aud
I'm still chuckling about this. xD

But, no. Phae and Psyche will have to go to the beach another time, once Phae loses her pregnancy weight xD
 HP: 45.5

Odd the doer of things Posts: 115
Administrator atk: 23 | def: 42 | dam: 108
Mare :: Other :: 5"2 :: 27 HP: 108 | Buff: badass
Odd
Are you ready for the stealth-reveal with the most double-clues EVER?!

Demetrie was sought!

Orange County
Danny or Stalin
Barbie and Finland

Title: Orange County is referred to as the "O.C". As with my last stealth, if you look at the numerical values of "O" and "C" in the alphabet, you will get 15.3 - which is Demetrie's height.

Danny or Stalin
Interpretation #1 - Danny and Stalin are both male names. As was referenced the last time someone tried to steal Demetrie, it is in fact a boy's name (This will come up as one of the first google results, if you search for Demetrie)
Interpretation #2 - "Danny" or Daniel Rand-K'ai is a comic book character known as the "Iron Fist" - Stalin, in being a dictator, was often referred to as having ruled with an "Iron fist". In Demetrie's profile, it states, Demetrie is an iron fist .
Interpretation #3 - Stalin is a russian name, as is Demetrie (Dmitri).

Barbie and Finland
Interpretation #1 - Demetrie is a little girl (A yearling, who is almost 2). And what do little girl's play with, if we're led to believe gender roles? Barbies.
Interpretation #2 - The colour typically associate with Barbie is Pink. The colours in Finland's flag are blue and white. Demetrie is described as being White with Blue Markings (blaze and horns), with pink around her nose.

Jasiri Posts: 12
Up For Adoption
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.3 :: 2 Years
Adoptable
FAIL.

Orange County clue: Fail. Ultimately, this could have gone too many different ways. While you say you could find the numerical values, you don't know what letter you are looking for. In Orange, it might not just be O, but "r" or "a" or "e".

Danny or Stalin: Fail. I consider this misleading as it immediately says to me look for a boy. If you had put it a bit differently, like "misnamed", it would've been better.

Barbie and Finland: Pass. Barbie is obvious- Finland nope, because it's not specific enough.

My last note: It was a very tricky stealth but some of the clues just could've gone too many ways- double clues are very loose-ended, and I would suggest just sticking with one meaning. For one reading stealths, it is already open to many different interpretations, and it doesn't need to be open to more. In the end, I didn't feel there were three very solid clues- most of them were very iffy.

Ink Posts: 121
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.2 hh :: 6 years
Blu
FAIL

Far too vague and clues requiring too much behind the scenes knowledge to figure out.

Title: Orange County is referred to as the "O.C". As with my last stealth, if you look at the numerical values of "O" and "C" in the alphabet, you will get 15.3 - which is Demetrie's height.
- - - - -
FAIL -- In your other stealth where you did a similar clue, I would have failed that one too, because in both cases but particularly this one, nowhere in your clue do you talk about numbers or alphabets, so I have no reason to suddenly be counting numbers with letters. Sure this makes tons of sense once revealed, but it is basically unsolveable without any sort of guide telling me what to do with the letters.

Danny or Stalin
Interpretation #1 - Danny and Stalin are both male names. As was referenced the last time someone tried to steal Demetrie, it is in fact a boy's name (This will come up as one of the first google results, if you search for Demetrie)
Interpretation #2 - "Danny" or Daniel Rand-K'ai is a comic book character known as the "Iron Fist" - Stalin, in being a dictator, was often referred to as having ruled with an "Iron fist". In Demetrie's profile, it states, Demetrie is an iron fist .
- - - - -
FAIL -- Danny is such a common name it's so difficult to google for anything worthwhile from it. Stalin being russian would have been an okay clue if Demetrie himself was russian or a russian name, but just saying that the character's name is also russian, I cannot connect those clues without this reveal. The argument they are both male names was mildly pass-able, but ultimately didn't do it for me because this clue did not suggest it had to do with gender, and as Elope said, since the character is a girl this makes no sense and is a misdirect.

Barbie and Finland
Interpretation #1 - Demetrie is a little girl (A yearling, who is almost 2). And what do little girl's play with, if we're led to believe gender roles? Barbies.
Interpretation #2 - The colour typically associate with Barbie is Pink. The colours in Finland's flag are blue and white. Demetrie is described as being White with Blue Markings (blaze and horns), with pink around her nose.
- - - - -
FAIL -- again great clues when revealed, although these were your weakest in my opinion, being stretched a bit, but by themselves I would not make these connections. Barbie again suggests to me something about barbies themselves, not just a girl's plaything, something more generic like doll or lace or let's play house or something would have all better pointed me towards thinking of girls toys, but barbie was so specific I wanted to think about barbie in-depth, not big picture. The flag colors would have been a good clue, but I'm not sure how it's associated with pink and barbie and the 'and' in the clue makes me look for similarities between barbie and finland. Also finland is such a broad clue it could mean so much, that there needed to be more direction towards the flag/colors.
Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Mirage the DragonHeart Posts: 414
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3 :: Eighteen HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Akaith :: Royal Golden Dragon :: Fire Breath Whit
Please note: this judgement does not count as Admin Judgement.

This to me is invalid, simply because it was not presented as O.C, but as Orange County. Not everyone is going to assume that you mean to use the initials only, especially if you did not present it as the initials. As Blu stated, it is not fair to assume everyone is reading all your previous stealths, nor is it fair to simply state Orange County and assume everyone knows to extrapolate the initials and the alphabetic values of those initials without a further clue given to direct them towards that.

Danny or Stalin
As others have stated, I too feel like this was pointing towards a male, though I did like the Russian name reference, which is probably your strongest clue yet.

Barbie and Finland
Again, as others have stated, this clue did not point directly to the colour of Finland's flag (even just stating the colour of Finland could have been enough for me), and the barbie reference was closer to a gender reference, but combined with the stealth as a whole, too much misdirection and vagueness.

Over I FAIL this stealth.