the Rift

To regret or to not regret [Open]

Lupus Posts: 118
Aurora Basin Soldier
Stallion :: Other :: 77cm :: 1
Pheonix

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My mind was a blur. I didn't know if what I had agreed to (and done) was right or not. I was going to have sons, and daughters. Shit. Was I really father material? I knew I wasn't. I was everything a father should probably not be. I was violent, a killer, bad mouthed and there was a whole lode of other things I could list. And there was a whole lot more I had to deal with. She was part of the Throat, I was part of the Basin. Where would the pups live? With me, there father, or there mother? What would the rest of the Basin think?

But...was it wrong the regret loving Ayaka? I would do anything for her, having pups was one of the things and I had wanted to please her though I said yes before I had even thought about it. Another one of my problems, as well as being bad mouthed I was also big mouthed and would blurt of threats without thinking about it.

For once in my life I was at a loss. I had come to a cave and was now lying flat out on my back with all my body under the shade of the cave except my furry head which poked out. I close my eyes, feeling the warmth of the sun on my face and then I slowly reopen my eyes to look up at the burning star in the sky but making sure not to damage my eyes by looking directly at it and I sigh deeply. My mind was full of questions, most of them that I wouldn't know a answer to until the babies were born. It would be a agonizing wait.

Thinking :: Talking :: Doing