[FINISHED] Satan laughing spreads his WINGS [ANY PEGASUS]

Crash Course Posts: 74
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 9 :: Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Ragnar :: Plain Boggart :: Suffocate Nevada

[Image: 14uhyty.jpg]
In the fields the bodies burning
As the war machine keeps turning

The mare leaned to her opposite side, her dainty hoof landing atop the -what he imagined- mite and other bug infested feathers. A scowl crossed his face and he narrowed his eyes at the gangly gray. Soon enough, she nodded in response to his previous questions. "You should be," each word crawled from his chest, growly but a very quiet whisper in a way that he had not heard from himself for a very long time. His white ears pressed back and his glaring vision stayed on Africa.

She questioned his name for the second time, irritating him. He wasn't here for small talk and he had already had quite enough. The easy tempered stallion took an aggressive step toward her. "That's because I didn't tell you, you dumb bitch." His dark eyes set down on the crushed gray feathers once again, quickly snapping back up to her tightly clutched wings. One lunge would be so easy to push her over and tear a mouth full off. But what would be the fun in that? Why not pluck one by one?

"I'll give you two choices." he started, taking a large step toward her again, towing over her small body. "You're going to either give me some of those gross things," he directed his attention to the light feathering of her wings, making it obvious what he was talking about "or I'm going to take them my fucking self. Got it?" The space between them was basically closed, his face inches away from hers. His hot breath ran from his mouth with each solid word, small puffs of vapor escaping each time.

Ashes where the bodies burning
No more war pigs have the power

Ooc: Sorry, he's a little bi-polar and pushy, :| Lol.
Words: 272
Lyrics: "War Pigs" by Black Sabbath
Image Credit

Please tag me in all posts.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Satan laughing spreads his WINGS [ANY PEGASUS] - by Crash Course - 03-29-2013, 10:54 PM