the Rift

[OPEN] this is prison. [escape - lakota]

Demetrie Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Stuck.

That is what I am. Caught here by Lakota. The silver fae had kept me here, though she hasn't kept close tabs on me. I had lingered where many didn't. I hid from everyone and let myself grow. I had been on a slight hiatus in the herd, though I still had been here. Now, I slip out during the dead of night. Silently, with deadly venom in my eyes. I come out from the shadows and into the moonlit night. Everything is quiet, and I embark on a journey out of the Foothills. I let my pace waver at a trot. My steps are quiet, and that is hard to do considering how stocky I am. I was muscled and quite brutish looking. I rather enjoyed my form though. I was of average height, and I had two menacing horns to stab with. My orbs searching for a way out of this prison. Within a second from a trot to a gallop, I make headway to where I think the entrance is. I know if I get off this land and past the borders, I'm free. My banner waving behind me. My hooves churning the well fed earth as I moved with astonishing speed.

I missed my father, Spots. He'd introduced me here, and I wanted him deeply. Just the presence of him would make me happy. Though he looked creepy and distorted with his horn like that, he'd accepted me and helped me. I knew someone else wouldn't have parented me like he did. I didn't know his real name, and mine was quite childish so I'd have to think of another name.

Ktulu and Ophelia, they are the heads hear though I believe they aren't worth the superior title. Ophelia seems more level headed than Ktulu, but they both were blunt. Ophelia was marginally nicer. She'd given me my freedom, though, she hadn't understood anything. Ktulu is the dark mare who wanted my guard to poison me and use force.

My guard Lakota has indeed earned my respect, though that is for her superiority because of her magic. With out the godly gift of magic, she would have no respect from me.

Rafe Posts: 30
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 hh :: 8 Buff: NOVICE
Tamme

RAFE</style>
  The coldest blood runs through my veins</style>

The blood bay stallion was coming in just as someone was going out. With a brief, mad tilt of his head, he watched the antlered form for a few seconds, galloping past. She was fast, but Rafe was massive, built streamlined like a bullet. Power rippled through the muscles along his spine, curled over his haunches and shoved his hooves into the earth with astonishing brutality. Blue eyes trailed coldly, and he pushed and pulled his lengthy limbs into a brilliant stride, made confident and smooth with age. Like wine. A delicious, bitter wine, lightly poisoned.

Easily, he found himself near her side, or so he planned. With a leap, he jolted his body in the direction in front of her, angling slightly. Perhaps she would go colliding into him, or perhaps not. Either way, he did not much care; she just needed to slow down for a few minutes.

With a few expansions of his ribs, the blue eyed stallion caught his breath and look with a curious expression, a smile on his lips. "I am not here to keep you any longer," he said, the smile not even touching the rims of his cold, emotionless blue orbs. "I just could not let it be too easy..." he growled, charcoal hooves backing away just a little.

As soon as he was behind her again, the stallion lowered his darkened visage, four horns spiraling like blood thirsty, rotted fangs. The smile turned to a wolfish, monstrous grin, and he pushed his weight onto his haunches, ready to spring. "Now, my dear, would be the time to run..." he muttered with a slight flick of his brows in irony.

He would chase her to the borders and stop. And then, he would resume a patrol. But he would not hold her hostage any longer. She was not a threat, for now, but he knew her by appearance. She was not a stranger to the big, bad wolf.

[[ooc: congrats! you're free! Rafe just waved you goodbye in his own way]]